US was better with President Trump than with President Biden

gamewatcher63

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Independent thought'?! I could track every source of information you spew to the same silo of 'conservative' media on the daily. You carry water for your little President Biden hating stories, as I am sure you did for President Obama and Clinton before that. It is the world's stinkiest wind tunnel of the same, day after day misinformation, out and out lies, and malicious gossip. It is predictable and very, very tragic. 

This is coming from someone who did the EXACT same thing the past 4 years because the guy sent out "mean Tweets". At least the Parrot Boy doesn't consider himself to have "indepedent thoughts", because everyone would know that is nothing more than another liberal LIE!!!!!

image.jpeg

• LOL! 1

@Barry Laverty it's getting worse over there.  He is now known as Biden bin Laden.  I was told I was being too kind by calling him a joke.  Even they can see that he's not of sound mind, and neither is in their words "Hyena" Harris.  These are Brits mind you, and they shouldn't care one bit about American politics, but they are laughing at and condemning him for his pure ineptitude.  I should name whose wall it is on, because they are a highly respected man.  He criticized Trump as vehemently as you and your other ilk did the past 4 years.  Now, they are realizing that they were wrong.  

44 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

@Barry Laverty it's getting worse over there.  He is now known as Biden bin Laden.  I was told I was being too kind by calling him a joke.  Even they can see that he's not of sound mind, and neither is in their words "Hyena" Harris.  These are Brits mind you, and they shouldn't care one bit about American politics, but they are laughing at and condemning him for his pure ineptitude.  I should name whose wall it is on, because they are a highly respected man.  He criticized Trump as vehemently as you and your other ilk did the past 4 years.  Now, they are realizing that they were wrong.  

I am very positive you don't have a running dialogue with people from anywhere in the UK, unless they are your 'friends' in a Doctor Who chat room. 

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am very positive you don't have a running dialogue with people from anywhere in the UK, unless they are your 'friends' in a Doctor Who chat room. 

You might want to check out Tony Bramwell.  I met him at a book signing, and we became friends.  He hasn't been to the States in three years, but when he has come I've met up with him.  He doesn't have a group chat.  It was his facebook page that I made my remarks from.  We discuss many things from music, current events, and politics.  He's a fascinating elderly gentleman.  You'd be surprised with people I know in the music industry.  He was one of the good guys in the music management side of things which is hard to find in that industry.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

You might want to check out Tony Bramwell.  I met him at a book signing, and we became friends.  He hasn't been to the States in three years, but when he has come I've met up with him.  He doesn't have a group chat.  It was his facebook page that I made my remarks from.  We discuss many things from music, current events, and politics.  He's a fascinating elderly gentleman.  You'd be surprised with people I know in the music industry.  He was one of the good guys in the music management side of things which is hard to find in that industry.  

No, no didn't you know Barry knows everything and is right about everything...if you don't believe it...just ask him!!!!

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

:ok:Oh, I believe you and he are fast friends. 

Trump has brought this up before but Wanted some feedback on this scenario 

2022 Dems lose house and senate - Nancy Pelosi and Chucky retire before investigations start 

2024 - Trump takes Presidency 

2024- 2028 He fixes everything - Again 

Mount Rushmore ????????????

My other scenario is 

2022  - Dems lose house and senate - Nancy and Chucky retire before investigations start 

2023 - Biden and Harris are impeached and speaker of house is President 

2024 - Trump does not run 

1 minute ago, osup116 said:

Trump has brought this up before but Wanted some feedback on this scenario 

2022 Dems lose house and senate - Nancy Pelosi and Chucky retire before investigations start 

2024 - Trump takes Presidency 

2024- 2028 He fixes everything - Again 

Mount Rushmore ????????????

My other scenario is 

2022  - Dems lose house and senate - Nancy and Chucky retire before investigations start 

2023 - Biden and Harris are impeached and speaker of house is President 

2024 - Trump does not run 

It matters not that those two have retired; Treason is Treason.