Another Tragic Death Due to Covid Misinformation

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I read the opinion articles, well, some of them.  Most of them end up being shock titles with opinion pieces to follow.  

Wrong as usual......im referring to the actual news articles......hopefully you dont have Larry disease.......

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

And several pieces have shown proof that it isn’t the case at all.  I posted you a video that’s only 4 months old.  There are others if you’re willing to look

Type O blood has been widely known for years to do well against viral illnesses. I’m not introducing new info.  But to act like you’ve never heard of the info originally tells me all I need to know about your research level. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 7:52 AM, DB2point0 said:

Evidence??  Lol..  you wouldn’t believe it anyway….

Eastern India drs.  Same ones that have proven it takes 1500mg of ivermectin to smother Covid 19 in a test tube.  

you do know that google is a search engine, right?!  I’m digging you some info.  It might not be from wnd.com though so I doubt you’ll trust it.  The blood type rumor came out 10 months to a year ago so I see colmesneil gets their “news” a little late…

Then show me an article written by researches that say that blood type doesn't matter instead of some YouTube Dr. Oz wannabe.  I'll believe that guy as much as I believe this guy.  One thing that is strange is after the vaccine came out that's when the Delta variant began to hit.  [VIDEO] The Jabs ARE The Delta Variant (givemebass.com)

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, DB2point0 said:

So you have proof that blood type matters when pertaining to covid

There have been numerous studies, and there are thousands of articles and medical publications that have been stating this even in 2021.  This Blood Type Is Protective Against COVID, Study Says (msn.com).  When I read articles on this virus I read many.  You post one You Tube video of a Dr. that probably has patients that hasn't studied this disease, and didn't even cite his sources.  Until you have an article a medical group that is studying this virus that debunks the other studies then I'll believe you.  

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Then show me an article written by researches that say that blood type doesn't matter instead of some YouTube Dr. Oz wannabe.  I'll believe that guy as much as I believe this guy.  One thing that is strange is after the vaccine came out that's when the Delta variant began to hit.  [VIDEO] The Jabs ARE The Delta Variant (givemebass.com)

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210405/blood-type-doesnt-affect-your-covid-risk

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-refutes-theory-blood-affects-covid.html

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/what-a-johns-hopkins-study-of-1-9-million-covid-19-cases-revealed-about-links-with-blood-types-gender.html (this one actually says AB blood type was actually stronger against Covid)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc4.com/sponsored/4pm-sponsored/blood-type-does-not-affect-covid-susceptibility-or-severity-new-intermountain-study-finds/amp/

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

There have been numerous studies, and there are thousands of articles and medical publications that have been stating this even in 2021.  This Blood Type Is Protective Against COVID, Study Says (msn.com).  When I read articles on this virus I read many.  You post one You Tube video of a Dr. that probably has patients that hasn't studied this disease, and didn't even cite his sources.  Until you have an article a medical group that is studying this virus that debunks the other studies then I'll believe you.  

If you watched the video, that dr talked about a study that showed no reliable info on blood type and Covid.