Another Tragic Death Due to Covid Misinformation

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The messages represent an escalation in the mistrust of medical professionals

Understatement of the year. 

Let me add it up....no trust in 'MSM', none in government, including elections, none in the court systems, or public schools to not 'indoctrinate' and now no trust of medical science. Is that all? Now, what would be the point of breeding that kind of feeling toward all of that? Sounds like controlling the narrative to me by those who want to control the masses and keep their power. 

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let me add it up....no trust in 'MSM', none in government, including elections, none in the court systems, or public schools to not 'indoctrinate' and now no trust of medical science. Is that all? Now, what would be the point of breeding that kind of feeling toward all of that? Sounds like controlling the narrative to me by those who want to control the masses and keep their power

That's what you libnuts are doing....thats WHY we don't trust any of the above.......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That's what you libnuts are doing....thats WHY we don't trust any of the above.......

So, then, you just trust your unimpeachable sources who only have your best interest in mind, right? I think that sounds like fascism at work. Like following a shadow entity...

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

So, then, you just trust your unimpeachable sources who only have your best interest in mind, right? 

I trust the sources who have NOT been caught LYING.....not a one of the "media" sources you use can make that claim.......the only fascists are you libnuts.....

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let me add it up....no trust in 'MSM', none in government, including elections, none in the court systems, or public schools to not 'indoctrinate' and now no trust of medical science. Is that all? Now, what would be the point of breeding that kind of feeling toward all of that? Sounds like controlling the narrative to me by those who want to control the masses and keep their power. 

None of that made sense to me. How do you breed a feeling? 

52 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I guess this doctor is lying too..........................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doctor-lost-over-100-patients-123132727.html

If he lost a 100 patients. He’s not much on treating Covid is he? Sounds like he gets them when they get in the ICU after no one treated the patients prior.  All around poor treatment. And it’s happening all over the country.

• Like 1