Principal Non Renewed (FIRED) From Next Year of Contract Because of CRT Accusations

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Every time I see a story about it, some teacher or school is teaching, white man bad.  Teaching white kids to be ashamed of their skin color, or lack thereof.  That’s not teaching, that’s indoctrination.  Put whatever famous cover on it you want, it’s still 🐂💩 and wrong.  Imagine the outcry if black students were being taught black man bad.  Holy Moly, talk about insurrection.  

So you actually seen it or seen footage of it set into practice? Only stories I've seen or of books that teaches found that said white man bad for elementary students. Anyone who works in a large school district will tell you that the books that are put on the approved list are actually books that nobody actually looked at before they were approved.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

From what I have heard, it is racist indoctrination against whites; do you have any other information to the contrary?

No I have no information. Nor does anyone else who's arguing this.ts a dangerous thing when people start trusting people without finding out what things are for themselves.

15 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

No I have no information. Nor does anyone else who's arguing this.ts a dangerous thing when people start trusting people without finding out what things are for themselves.

I certainly Hope you didn’t think for moment that I Trust anything called Critical RACE Theory, because I absolutely do not.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So you actually seen it or seen footage of it set into practice? Only stories I've seen or of books that teaches found that said white man bad for elementary students. Anyone who works in a large school district will tell you that the books that are put on the approved list are actually books that nobody actually looked at before they were approved.

Here’s one example.  A California teacher Kali Fontanilla, oh btw, she’s black, left and moved to Florida rather than teach the racist crt.

https://m.facebook.com/standforliberty/posts/2053160754832133

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/04/24/what-school-principal-admits-theyre-doing-to-white-kids-n2588376

Id love to use a MSM, but they don’t report it.

23 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I really thought it was from the pictures others thought were a little to "risque"--then I heard this :poop: today. I don't know the guy, but I called a coaching buddy that works over there. This is mainly BS from a group of parents, who got "no where" with the picture thing, so they turned to an old email. But then again, that is all I know, I trust my friends opinion, but then he and I neither one know all the facts that were presented to the school board. 

I’ve heard similar stories.  Sounds like an influential group just didn’t like him, and came up with stories to get him ousted, got school board involved, now it’s all blowing up in their faces.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

It’s not hard to find the racist one-sides theories of CRT.  It’s in plain writing on their website

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, osup116 said:

That should be all thats said about CRT. 

You cant just keep repeating a lie until it true. 

Principle went against school wishes. He may be the greatest guy in the world, I don't know him. Reality is he knew it was wrong, he did it anyway, he got let go. 

Only wished Colleges would do a way with Tenure so it could happen there 

Some school districts also have tenure.  I know my alma mater did.  Even when someone is tenured however they can be removed from their positions, it's just harder to remove them similar to being in a union.  

10 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I'm neither defending nor condemning. I see people at school board meetings condemning it more so than defending but none of them even knows what it looks like.

It can be easily found on their website.  I've already looked into it.  Take for instance yesterday I saw that the NFL taunting rule was to control blacks in the NFL from celebrating.  I actually think it's a bad rule, and I love seeing some celebration when a good play or touchdown is made, but I don't think it targets just black players.  I only watch the Cowboys and I saw a flag thrown on a white Buccaneer player.  I'm not a Tom Landry just had the ball to the ref guy.  I like to see some celebration.  I remember the USFL with their No Fun League commercials, and I didn't like the crackdown back then either.  

Listen, Aledo ISD tried to sneak in a curriculum aimed at bridging the gaps in racism etc in our school district after an unfortunate "Black person auction" thing done by the 9th grade baseball team... They sent out this flyer, which sounded good... it looked a lot like this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/kYw3yVXwzPCQxV366

Then 2 days before school starts they send out the specifics of the curriculum where it literally stated "Everything white people create or control is inherently racist."  We as a community lost our :poop: and shut that thing down before it could ever reach the school.  It turns out that this curriculum avoided review by the school board because the superintendent made sure that it cost less than $10,000.  I am pretty sure that she is going to lose her job over this for trying to force racist curriculum to our children.  

I encourage you guys to look up one of the curriculums and review it and explain to me how CRT is not racist.  

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Listen, Aledo ISD tried to sneak in a curriculum aimed at bridging the gaps in racism etc in our school district after an unfortunate "Black person auction" thing done by the 9th grade baseball team... They sent out this flyer, which sounded good... it looked a lot like this:

Then 2 days before school starts they send out the specifics of the curriculum where it literally stated "Everything white people create or control is inherently racist."  We as a community lost our :poop: and shut that thing down before it could ever reach the school.  It turns out that this curriculum avoided review by the school board because the superintendent made sure that it cost less than $10,000.  I am pretty sure that she is going to lose her job over this for trying to force racist curriculum to our children.  

I encourage you guys to look up one of the curriculums and review it and explain to me how CRT is not racist.  

Good Luck with the “Family Involvement” portion of this. 🙄

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

CTR is designed to divide. This isn’t disputable. We shouldn’t be deflecting or dwelling in the past to solve the problems of the future. 

So we shouldn’t be looking to history in order to keep issues from coming back in the future?  That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read and that’s saying a lot after reading your lies. 

23 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Was the outrage as high over the auction? 

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Really not that important and I believe I corrected that a while ago. Not my fault you’re grasping at anything just to be contradicting loon.

You couldn't explain CRT or CTR if your hair was on fire. You are just spewing out your normal bandwagon manic comments. That's the bigger point. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

So we shouldn’t be looking to history in order to keep issues from coming back in the future?  That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read and that’s saying a lot after reading your lies. 

We should use history to study all things, so we don't repeat them. At the same time, you have to be able to present your in a manner that ALL understand that 200, 300, 1000 years ago, things were a lot different than they are now. That people have a lot more freedoms today than in the past. That communication is much better also, that things that took years to find out about, now take seconds. 

To be honest it is hard teaching history today. You have to be able to grab everyone's attention, yet not be politically motivated by one extreme or another. 

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You do realize your party is basically doing what the nazis were doing right? You’re absolute moron. You invented lies you’re so obtuse is mind blowing.

Can I get that in English please?  Obviously you have no idea what the Nazis did since you are not a fan of studying history to solve future problems.