EU official says growing feeling in Europe that U.S.-trans Atlantic partnership is 'broken'

blesseddaily

Our allies don't trust Biden? That can't be true...didn't our resident lib tell us Biden and the US was loved by ALL ?? 

"A partnership works when both parties are honest and truthful with each other, when both parties treat each other with respect and when both partners are strong," he added. "There is a strong perception that trust between the EU and U.S. has been just eroded."

EU official says growing feeling in Europe that U.S.-trans Atlantic partnership is 'broken' | Fox News

Biden is terrible with anything that he does.  His poor foreign relations skills are showing.  He should have spoken to France before signing the submarine deal with Britain and Australia, but he failed to do so.  It is possible that he is souring our relations with Italy and Germany.  

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Biden is terrible with anything that he does.  His poor foreign relations skills are showing.  He should have spoken to France before signing the submarine deal with Britain and Australia, but he failed to do so.  It is possible that he is souring our relations with Italy and Germany.  

He is not calling the shots; he is a Puppet & freely admits this fact every time he says “I’m gonna get in trouble if I answer that”... This 💩show is way past time for the curtain to be lifted & reveal the ones who are trying to destroy America. There names are Barry & Nancy, if you ask me.