Florida Surgeon General Bashes Virus Hysteria: ‘Done with Fear,’ Vaccines ‘Treated Almost Like a Religion’

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

1500mg of ivermectin will work, but you won’t find a doctor to give you that much

There are new treatments every day. Never hear about treating it from the other side. It’s always “take the vaccine”, got to be another solution. 
 Plus doctors are prescribing ivermectin more and more every day with great results. So what ever dosage they are giving, it’s working.

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

There are new treatments every day. Never hear about treating it from the other side. It’s always “take the vaccine”, got to be another solution. 
 Plus doctors are prescribing ivermectin more and more every day with great results. So what ever dosage they are giving, it’s working.

They are prescribing it sure, but the low amounts they’re prescribing has already shown to not be effective.  The effective amount against the virus  has proven to be toxic in humans.  And before you start, yes it is safe for humans, it has been approved for humans, it has rec’d awards yadda yadda.  However it has yet to be proven to cure Covid in the low doses they’re prescribing.  Don’t take a vaccine if you don’t want it.  Just don’t be suprised if you’re depending on ivermectin and still get Covid.

It’s not working, it’s called a placebo effect 

• LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They are prescribing it sure, but the low amounts they’re prescribing has already shown to not be effective.  The effective amount against the virus  has proven to be toxic in humans.  And before you start, yes it is safe for humans, it has been approved for humans, it has rec’d awards yadda yadda.  However it has yet to be proven to cure Covid in the low doses they’re prescribing.  Don’t take a vaccine if you don’t want it.  Just don’t be suprised if you’re depending on ivermectin and still get Covid.

Don’t be surprised if your counting on the vaccine and still get Covid.

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So you’re saying it’s at least as effective as the vaccine?

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Don’t be surprised if your counting on the vaccine and still get Covid.

I’m not counting on it to keep me from getting it.  It’s about 50-60% effective at that, 95-98% effective at keeping you out of serious or critical care, and 99% at keeping you alive.  I have yet to say the vaccines will 100% keep you from getting Covid.  But I will gladly take something that triggers an immune response over something that has proven to be a placebo effect.  

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

How many boosters will you take if govt says to?  Once every 6 mo, 3mo, 1 mo?  Is there a limit to how many you would take.?

I don’t confer with the govt.  I talk to my doctor though.  As of right now the boosters are being said to not be needed.  How long will you take ivermectin?  For the rest of your life? 

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I don’t confer with the govt.  I talk to my doctor though.  As of right now the boosters are being said to not be needed.  How long will you take ivermectin?  For the rest of your life? 

Took some when I got sick a few weeks ago.  Not sick anymore.

• Like 1