Florida Surgeon General Bashes Virus Hysteria: ‘Done with Fear,’ Vaccines ‘Treated Almost Like a Religion’

RETIREDFAN1

One thing that bugs me is they've quit keeping count of the deaths and those that currently have the virus.  They never really kept track of the active cases that I could find.  Why aren't they keeping track of the death totals like they used to ?  CNN just wanted to scare people under Trump, but they want people to think all is going well under Biden.  Well, it's not.  

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

One thing that bugs me is they've quit keeping count of the deaths and those that currently have the virus.  They never really kept track of the active cases that I could find.  Why aren't they keeping track of the death totals like they used to ?  CNN just wanted to scare people under Trump, but they want people to think all is going well under Biden.  Well, it's not.  

I can find that information in 30 seconds on the front of the Post and Times and by using Google. I read yesterday that more have died from this than the Spanish Flu. You might broaden your sources. 

33 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The numbers are obtainable, but I agree the MSM was using it as a scare tactic during Trump’s administration.  The minute Biden took office and they saw the cases continued to climb, they decided to take the case ticker off their screen.

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can find that information in 30 seconds on the front of the Post and Times and by using Google. I read yesterday that more have died from this than the Spanish Flu. You might broaden your sources. 

I realize the information can be found, but it's not published as much by the liberal left leaning publications and television.  Yes, I read the other day that we were about to surpass the death total of the Spanish Flu, but you have to remember they didn't go through the mask wearing (except a few) or lockdowns (except a few cities) as we have gone through.  We also have 3X the population that we did from 1918-1920.  As I have stated before in the past it is the deadliest epidemic to ever reach American shores.  

2 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Its media induced hysteria.  

I saw a guy in his car by himself today sitting at a red light with his mask on.  Nobody else in there with him.   

I see that pretty much every time I leave the house.  Always get a good laugh.

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hey genius.  Earth has 4x more people now than it did in 1918.  These days earth averages 150,000 deaths a day.  Call every respiratory related death covid and it adds up pretty quick.

• Thanks 1