Is Plugs worse than Obama?

Sportsfanatic1

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They are one & the same, in my opinion.

No.  They aren’t.  Obama’s downfall was falling trap to his ill-planned healthcare and giving endorsement to some groups of racial division.  He only destroyed healthcare.

Biden is literally destroying everything he touches.

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

No.  They aren’t.  Obama’s downfall was falling trap to his ill-planned healthcare and giving endorsement to some groups of racial division.  He only destroyed healthcare.

“Biden” is a Tool; a Puppet controlled by others such as Obama &/or Pelosi. The man is a fool, an imbecile & his time asPOTUS is drawing to a close very soon. They cannot afford to let him keep making a damn fool of himself & a laughingstock of America.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Biden is the worst president in US history and he hasn’t even made it a full year yet.  Give me Carter or Obama… I’ll take either of them again over Biden…

It's funny I talked to a Lib today and he said Gen Milley may be the best general ever! How can people be so brainwashed?

21 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

You have a point to some extent ... people behind the scenes are controlling 🔌s .... no doubt ....

On 9/23/2021 at 4:31 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

It's funny I talked to a Lib today and he said Gen Milley may be the best general ever! How can people be so brainwashed?

Did he elaborate on just what makes this Treasonous a-hole the best general ever? What Milley did was tantamount to what Benedict Arnold did when he negotiated with the British to hand over Fort Knox to cancel some debt owed to his creditors. Milley cut deals with Red China behind President Trump’s back, promising them he would fore warn them should Trump ever decide to attack them. He should be Court Martialed & if Convicted, Hanged for Treason.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did he elaborate on just what makes this Treasonous a-hole the best general ever? What Milley did was tantamount to what Benedict Arnold did when he negotiated with the British to hand over Fort Knox to cancel some debt owed to his creditors. Milley cut deals with Red China behind President Trump’s back, promising them he would fore warn them should Trump ever decide to attack them. He should be Court Martialed & if Convicted, Hanged for Treason.

BINGO!   We have a winner.   CarthDawg for Attorney General.