What the MSM won't show you......

gamewatcher63

And Biden is punishing law enforcement for enforcing the law.  And another day passes with Biden supporters unable to comprise a list of accomplishments (or even one) that helps Americans or America.  Evidently the Dem koolaide is strong.  How can you continue to support someone who turns everything he tries into a cluster fudge?  One of you will have to explain that to me.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And Biden is punishing law enforcement for enforcing the law.  And another day passes with Biden supporters unable to comprise a list of accomplishments (or even one) that helps Americans or America.  Evidently the Dem koolaide is strong.  How can you continue to support someone who turns everything he tries into a cluster fudge?  One of you will have to explain that to me.  

I’ve given up expecting common sense and logic from people who can’t tell boys from girls. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I’ve given up expecting common sense and logic from people who can’t tell boys from girls. 

A great post.  Pretty much explains the situation.  I just wonder, why have so many lost so much common sense?