New Boston vs Gladewater 10/1/21

GWBears01

New Boston vs Gladewater  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

This poll is closed to new votes

See the difference in NB, we know our program is struggling and trying to rebuild with no chance of a district title, state title or possibly any title but you folks in GW and Tatum have pipe dreams of a title, with all the stats so far, tougher opponents, ect.  In reality, sure you'll make the playoffs and might win the first round, and a big MAYBE 2nd but that'll be it, your dreams will be crushed, like every year!!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

See the difference in NB, we know our program is struggling and trying to rebuild with no chance of a district title, state title or possibly any title but you folks in GW and Tatum have pipe dreams of a title, with all the stats so far, tougher opponents, ect.  In reality, sure you'll make the playoffs and might win the first round, and a big MAYBE 2nd but that'll be it, your dreams will be crushed, like every year!!  

We definitely know GW ain’t going no where, they slip into neutral too much every year. Lol

Just now, Racer55 said:

We definitely know GW ain’t going no where, they slip into neutral too much every year. Lol

Ohh, they make it, got too much talent not to but like soldier said, it'll be 1-2 rounds and thumping the basketballs with the rest of the district 

Just now, kooldown54 said:

Ohh, they make it, got too much talent not to but like soldier said, it'll be 1-2 rounds and thumping the basketballs with the rest of the district 

Yeah I’m thinking 1 and done again this year, they put the ball on the ground and throw to the opposing team too much. 😂

Just now, kooldown54 said:

The difference in our programs is that we will have that opportunity every year. You guys are already pumping up the round balls 😂 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

The difference in our programs is that we will have that opportunity every year. You guys are already pumping up the round balls 😂 

Next year is looking real promising. I’m sure those sophomore qb’s will be all state potential by then. 🤣

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

You are 100% right and I'm 100% right that you'll have a exit in a couple rounds with ZERO chance of a State Title, it's just a dream, like stated above

1 minute ago, kooldown54 said:

If you just take our playoff record last four years or so I bet we would double the amount of wins New Boston has had on a full schedule lol

3 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

You are 100% right and I'm 100% right that you'll have a exit in a couple rounds with ZERO chance of a State Title, it's just a dream, like stated above

And whether you will admit it or not, remains to be seen!  But deep down inside, you know I'm right!  We have nothing to lose, what's GW got, 24 D-1 offers with not a chance of a State Title