Week 7 Tatum @ New Boston

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ New Boston  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

At least you ain’t dealing with people comparing our QB to dog fighters and foaming from the mouth over their freshman running back. 

Have you seen the kid? Lol, he ain't a normal freshman. Hellacious vision. I think he'll be highly recruited. True RB. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Have you seen the kid? Lol, he ain't a normal freshman. Hellacious vision. I think he'll be highly recruited. True RB. 

I’m sure he is good but they gonna be more than a running back rushing for 200 yards to beat us. 

If NB comes out playing the way they did with GW and hangs in there with Tatum, win or lose, I believe they'll could win out.  We'll have ATL, Jefferson, WO left and have a couple key players back from injury that will help with depth.  

14 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

If NB comes out playing the way they did with GW and hangs in there with Tatum, win or lose, I believe they'll could win out.  We'll have ATL, Jefferson, WO left and have a couple key players back from injury that will help with depth.  

I wouldn’t let the outcome of this game affect the rest of the schedule. You guys could get blown out in this one and still win out. NB should be in all of their remaining games.

34 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I wouldn’t let the outcome of this game affect the rest of the schedule. You guys could get blown out in this one and still win out. NB should be in all of their remaining games.

I've watched a few of NB's games, including yalls. While they gave yall a game, I feel like they'll struggle to contain our offense a little more and defensively I think baby Fite will blow up the FB dive and force things outside for our speed to clean up stretching wide. Fite did a good job of blowing up yalls FB dives. Allen just hurt us with the scrambles and boot legs. Dont think they'll have an Allen. This one is hard to peg. Could be a close slugfest.....could be a run-a-way......no clue what it will be but I doubt they have an answer for #2. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

I've watched a few of NB's games, including yalls. While they gave yall a game, I feel like they'll struggle to contain our offense a little more and defensively I think baby Fite will blow up the FB dive and force things outside for our speed to clean up stretching wide. Fite did a good job of blowing up yalls FB dives. Allen just hurt us with the scrambles and boot legs. Dont think they'll have an Allen. This one is hard to peg. Could be a close slugfest.....could be a run-a-way......no clue what it will be but I doubt they have an answer for #2. 

I don’t see y’all having a problem. If you watch our game it was like our kids were only motivated when they needed to be. We had a few impact kids out but we did what we needed which was to win and stay healthy. Yalls offense will give them more trouble than ours did. We spread them out the first half and scored. The second half we went jumbo and tried to eat the game away. Not sure if Allen ran at all in the second half. 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I don’t see y’all having a problem. If you watch our game it was like our kids were only motivated when they needed to be. We had a few impact kids out but we did what we needed which was to win and stay healthy. Yalls offense will give them more trouble than ours did. We spread them out the first half and scored. The second half we went jumbo and tried to eat the game away. Not sure if Allen ran at all in the second half. 

We'll see. I feel like you're right but we better come to play. We'll have our best safety #4 and big play slot receiver #7 back this week which should help. They were in street clothes against yall. 

2 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Man, i'm not sure.  I never watched the stream, been to all in person

That ole @BlackBeard dude that always be liking your posts and pooping ours, he seen it? Come on out and speak you bearded monster, stop hiding behind emoticons.......what says he? Have you watched the streams?

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We'll see. I feel like you're right but we better come to play. We'll have our best safety #4 and big play slot receiver #7 back this week which should help. They were in street clothes against yall. 

We had our starting Rb in street clothes for the year so don’t cry to me 😂