4-1 1-0 Henderson vs 3-3 2-0 Lindale

LionKing12172920

43 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yes we always have ours . Stupid question but doesn’t most schools do that? I must be taking this for granted. Some schools have you tube like Gilmer ( I think) and other sources.

Lindale has an audio broadcast but not one that you can actually watch

24 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Only people outside Lindale were surprised by last week’s win. Lindale is improving each week and I don’t see Henderson stopping that momentum. 

Dnt know, Henderson has a momentum as well to stay underfeated in District so it's going be a great game.

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Hopefully Henderson can do it.

Henderson can just depends on what Defense shows up, the one that shows up in Spring Hill that's the Defense we need tonight,Henderson Offense will keep us in the game, got to count on the Defense to bring to the table.

24 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Hopefully Henderson can do it.

Put pressure on the QB everything will break, Lindale QB got to be contained the RB I'm thinking Henderson front crew will have him contained but Lindale QB is really good and can run, this is a statement game for Henderson to see how good the Defense improved and Lindale is confident from win over Chapel Hill so it should be a good one, could be another shoot out type game.

Henderson will have to play very clean with few mistakes, then be able to put up the points.  Lindale is gonna score and most probably play with few mistakes.  Henderson will have to get some turnovers.....if there are any......and turn them into points, IMO.  Lindale may not turn the ball over......if that happens Henderson is in a bad spot. Lindale should win this game.  I don't see the Eagles doing anything but improving and taking care of the football.  Lindale wins by 2 TDs.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Looking for Henderson to shock everyone and surprise lot of teams this might be the game.

It sure could be......it's Texas High School Football under the Friday Night Lights, and anything can happen.....just like it did to Argyle last week in Melissa.  Both teams are quality......so this game will be worth the watch for sure.

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

It sure could be......it's Texas High School Football under the Friday Night Lights, and anything can happen.....just like it did to Argyle last week in Melissa.  Both teams are quality......so this game will be worth the watch for sure.

Yea I watch that game and can't believe Argyle lost to Melissa but it happen good game that was.