Frankston vs Carlisle

upullinmychain

My assessment of the game...our youth is showing itself,flashes of explosiveness is there but so is inexperience.we go boom on one play an ( oh squirrel) on the next.Next year this team will create havoc for opponents but this season is mostly a dress rehearsal for things to come,clay is doing good things with pups that will pay off in the future.when these young Dawgs get a little saltier they'll be fun to watch for sure 

Proud of my Indians ✌️

48 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

My assessment of the game...our youth is showing itself,flashes of explosiveness is there but so is inexperience.we go boom on one play an ( oh squirrel) on the next.Next year this team will create havoc for opponents but this season is mostly a dress rehearsal for things to come,clay is doing good things with pups that will pay off in the future.when these young Dawgs get a little saltier they'll be fun to watch for sure 

Proud of my Indians ✌️

I fully agree. Very young, only 3 Seniors start. Got some talent in the pipeline and good numbers with participation.

16 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Proud of my Indians ✌️

Don't you mean papooses instead of pups