San Augustine Wolves (1-5) @ Joaquin Rams (3-2)

trueblue82

San Augustine Wolves (1-5) at Joaquin Rams (3-2)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Wolfpack or Rams?

• San Augustine Wolves
    • Joaquin Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2021 at 12:30 AM

Ol’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: that was a very difficult game to watch. Very sloppy by both teams. When we executed, SA couldn’t come close to getting a stop. Andre Brown is a rolling ball of butcher knives. Malik Stotts has really developed into a good running back. Gage Jordan runs hard. Defense played extremely well with just a few lapses. The first TD by SA was a great play by the receiver. I’m not sure why #1 isn’t starting at QB and #2 running the ball. Both are good athletes. Doesn’t make sense not to have both on the field at the same time. Good luck to the Wolfpack moving forward.

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Challenge accepted. Go four weeks without posting and we’ll count the number of “I miss Gilbert” posts we get. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Challenge accepted. Go four weeks without posting and we’ll count the number of “I miss Gilbert” posts we get. 

It might might not br said but it will be felt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Ol’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: that was a very difficult game to watch. Very sloppy by both teams. When we executed, SA couldn’t come close to getting a stop. Andre Brown is a rolling ball of butcher knives. Malik Stotts has really developed into a good running back. Gage Jordan runs hard. Defense played extremely well with just a few lapses. The first TD by SA was a great play by the receiver. I’m not sure why #1 isn’t starting at QB and #2 running the ball. Both are good athletes. Doesn’t make sense not to have both on the field at the same time. Good luck to the Wolfpack moving forward.

#1 was the starting QB but got hurt in the first play of the 2nd game.  His leg is still bothering him.  This was the first game he played on offense for an extended amount of time.  #2 is a sophomore.  He will get better.  It really hurt when #99 was tossed from the game early on.  Not really sure what he done or if he done it.  But he sure was getting penetration to the Joaquin front.  #30 is a game changer.   But, for Joaquin fans.   I hope he doesn’t try to onside kick for the whole first half against a team that will put points on the board more than we did lol.   Joaquin also did not convert that many 2 pt conversions tonight.    At some point it’s gonna get Joaquin in trouble.   Good luck to ya and maybe we can sneak out wins against Garrison and Sville to make the playoffs with you.  

4 hours ago, TheWolf said:

#1 was the starting QB but got hurt in the first play of the 2nd game.  His leg is still bothering him.  This was the first game he played on offense for an extended amount of time.  #2 is a sophomore.  He will get better.  It really hurt when #99 was tossed from the game early on.  Not really sure what he done or if he done it.  But he sure was getting penetration to the Joaquin front.  #30 is a game changer.   But, for Joaquin fans.   I hope he doesn’t try to onside kick for the whole first half against a team that will put points on the board more than we did lol.   Joaquin also did not convert that many 2 pt conversions tonight.    At some point it’s gonna get Joaquin in trouble.   Good luck to ya and maybe we can sneak out wins against Garrison and Sville to make the playoffs with you.  

Our kicker quit this week so that’s what the staff came up with for this game.... special teams has been an issue for Joaquin since Jesus Bravo graduated...... I agree the kickoff gave SA life. #99 got into and scrum with out center and all was good until he decided to drop a left right combo while our guy was on his back.....it happened right in front of me so it was legit. But that’s probably the only call the refs got correct all night. IMO SA has a better team than they showed last night. If they can correct some execution mistakes and just stay a little more disciplined without all the extracurricular stuff they could be a very dangerous team. Athleticism and ability is there for sure. Gonna be a really spirited battle between the rest of the district for the playoffs. Besides Timpson there isn’t a lot of separation with the remaining teams. 

6 hours ago, Gilbert said:

It might might not br said but it will be felt 

The proof is in the posts. Let’s give it a shot. If I see one “I miss Gilbert”, (that’s not from some made-up troll account), I’ll type the three words that give me indigestion. If we don’t see one of those, or if you post at all before round 1 of the playoffs, you have to make an official SDC apology to the entire Joaquin coaching staff. 

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

The proof is in the posts. Let’s give it a shot. If I see one “I miss Gilbert”, (that’s not from some made-up troll account), I’ll type the three words that give me indigestion. If we don’t see one of those, or if you post at all before round 1 of the playoffs, you have to make an official SDC apology to the entire Joaquin coaching staff. 

1st rounds too long . Ill be back for timpson vs Joaquin 😉. You’ll have a few weeks of peace and quite . And if y’all can upset the bears I’ll apologize to each individually

22 hours ago, Gilbert said:

1st rounds too long . Ill be back for timpson vs Joaquin 😉. You’ll have a few weeks of peace and quite . And if y’all can upset the bears I’ll apologize to each individually

Geeze you are obnoxious . Everyone knows Timpson will win this district and are athletically a level above the rest of the district and region for that matter but to be like that towards your own town to try and prove some type of coaching point is a #### move .  

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, yourteamstinks said:

Geeze you are obnoxious . Everyone knows Timpson will win this district and are athletically a level above the rest of the district and region for that matter but to be like that towards your own town to try and prove some type of coaching point is a #### move .  

So we won’t be seeing a “I miss Gilbert” post from you?