Active shooter Mansfield Timberview HS (live feed)

ctown81

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yes, identified as an 18 year old senior from that campus, who is on the run, possibly in his Dodge Charger. 

Yes, apparently it was fight between students that escalated: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/lockdown-issued-at-timberview-high-in-arlington-possible-shots-fired/2759727/

That student has been identified as 18-year-old Timothy George Simpkins who is now at large and considered armed and dangerous. It's believed that Simpkins is driving a 2018 silver Dodge Charger with license plate PFY-6260.

Police say if you encounter this person, or know anything about his whereabouts, to immediately call 911.
Timothy-George-Simpkins.jpg?quality=85&s

7 minutes ago, LOL said:

Yes, apparently it was fight between students that escalated: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/lockdown-issued-at-timberview-high-in-arlington-possible-shots-fired/2759727/

That student has been identified as 18-year-old Timothy George Simpkins who is now at large and considered armed and dangerous. It's believed that Simpkins is driving a 2018 silver Dodge Charger with license plate PFY-6260.

Police say if you encounter this person, or know anything about his whereabouts, to immediately call 911.

I have heard the terrible rumor he shot a pregnant teacher, and that it was just over some beef he had with another kid. I dread stories like this, because they are tragic, but you have to fear copycatting, too. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have heard the terrible rumor he shot a pregnant teacher, and that it was just over some beef he had with another kid. I dread stories like this, because they are tragic, but you have to fear copycatting, too. 

I've got family there (though none of them in school) and I've heard some troubling things as well. None that I wish to post here, however. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is indeed a terrible rumor. I hope it's not true.

I wonder where he got the firearm. I'm also wondering if he planned this in advance, or always kept the gun on him. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, you can purchase a long gun in Texas at 18, but you have to be 21 for a handgun.

However, if I'm not mistaken you can own a handgun at 18. You just can't guy one. Figure that out.

Was this a friend's gun? Did it belong to a parent/relative?

I hope that everyone who was shot ends up fine.

21 minutes ago, LOL said:

Dem golds tho

24 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

This is not a mass shooting scenario, thank goodness, but it’s terrible either way. 
There was fight and he pulled the gun.

Now, how four people got shot we do not yet know. 

Had plenty of scraps growing up. Never thought of blowing someone away though. Times were different, I guess. You win some, you lose some, but you live...   you live to fight another day.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Always a jackass in every crowd. 🙄

Trust me, I know... I was following this on Twitter and literally every post was political gun control propaganda with a backend "Sad".  Not even a sorry or prayers etc at the end for most of them...  just Dems and Reps trolling each other like it was just another Biden gaffe.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

preggo teacher fell or got knocked over was treated and released unharmed physically.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, StillGreezy said:

4 people injured only 2 people shot.  2 shot on critical condition last I heard.  

Yeah, I haven't looked in a few hours but last I saw was 5 injuries (1 refused treatment) 4 transported to hospital, none dead.  That's good news.  My wife's cousin is a Firefighter/Paramedic in Mansfield and was there on standby.

• Prayers 1

During an afternoon news conference police said he was at an Arlington police station, where detectives were speaking with him.

The teen was charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with bond set at $25,000 for each count.

shoot up a school and bail is 75k? Interesting.

• Angry 1

28 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

During an afternoon news conference police said he was at an Arlington police station, where detectives were speaking with him.

The teen was charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with bond set at $25,000 for each count.

shoot up a school and bail is 75k? Interesting.

$75,000 won’t even touch the hospital Bill for ONE of the victims.