Jon Gruden

650,000 emails...but all we are hearing about is the ones from Gruden. I bet he is not the only one that said something inappropriate. Mark Davis is probably the happiest guy in the world today...he just got rid of an average coach that he was paying $10,000,000 a season.

36 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

650,000 emails...but all we are hearing about is the ones from Gruden. I bet he is not the only one that said something inappropriate. Mark Davis is probably the happiest guy in the world today...he just got rid of an average coach that he was paying $10,000,000 a season.

And probably gets more ownership of his team back.

34 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

Don’t you both of those statements are 100% accurate 

Yes I do. Michael Sam was a borderline UDFA talent. Goodell was willing to press any team into drafting him to help sell a narrative. Goodell knows as much about football as Richard Simmons does about having Raquel Welch alone in the back seat of a ‘78 station wagon.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Yes I do. Michael Sam was a borderline UDFA talent. Goodell was willing to press any team into drafting him to help sell a narrative. Goodell knows as much about football as Richard Simmons does about having Raquel Welch alone in the back seat of a ‘78 station wagon.

This!!!!