Jon Gruden

21 hours ago, mellon said:

Who dug up the emails from 10 years ago and what he said about Goodell is true?

The FBI on their raid of the Redskins offices.  He wasn't even working for the NFL at the time, and they were private emails.  I think it was a reason to leave the Raiders since the best record he's had with them is 8-8.  I'm wondering if he will still retain his small share in the ownership of the Raiders.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The FBI on their raid of the Redskins offices.  He wasn't even working for the NFL at the time, and they were private emails.  I think it was a reason to leave the Raiders since the best record he's had with them is 8-8.  I'm wondering if he will still retain his small share in the ownership of the Raiders.  

They’ll do like the NBA did Donald Sterling and force him to sell.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 8:35 PM, Crawford said:

Why is this racist? Blacks make jokes about their lips all the time. Oh yeah I forgot, It's because Gruden is white.

A lotta black reporters are pissed because the gay crap is being highlighted so much........lol

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

On 10/12/2021 at 9:19 AM, EnjoyLife said:

650,000 emails...but all we are hearing about is the ones from Gruden. I bet he is not the only one that said something inappropriate. Mark Davis is probably the happiest guy in the world today...he just got rid of an average coach that he was paying $10,000,000 a season.

All of Grudens contract was guaranteed wasn't it?

On 10/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, Crawford said:

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have removed his name from their ring of honor.

But Warren Sapp (domestic assault and soliciting prostitutes) is still in the ring of honor. I guess in 2021 saying something that hurts someones feelings is much worse than beating your old lady. Smh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, EnjoyLife said:

But Warren Sapp (domestic assault and soliciting prostitutes) is still in the ring of honor. I guess in 2021 saying something that hurts someones feelings is much worse than beating your old lady. Smh.

Watch the Dave Chappelle special on Netflix. He does a great bit on how weak society is and cancel culture is bull.

• Like 1