Most Points in a Game- 64 in 2020 Bears won 51-13
Fewest Points in a Game- 12 in 1991 Tie 6-6
Largest Point Spread- 54 in 1929 Jefferson won 54-0
Closest Game not Including Ties- 1998 Bears won 27-26
Shutouts- Bears have shutout Jefferson 3 times 
                  1966  27-0, 1968  41-0,  1987  35-0
                  Jefferson has shutout Bears 2 times 
                  1929  54-0  &  1930  33-0

Just to talk a little football, Jefferson's Kamran Williams is outstanding. He has run the ball twice as many times as anyone on our team. That being said, we pretty much know who is getting the ball.  He is also an outstanding return man. He will be hard to contain. They have an excellent QB, who is really accurate when he puts the ball in the air and they usually go for 20+ yards. 

We are getting better each week but I am worried if Za isn't back Friday night. If he isn't I might would totally work out of the spread all night.

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Just to talk a little football, Jefferson's Kamran Williams is outstanding. He has run the ball twice as many times as anyone on our team. That being said, we pretty much know who is getting the ball.  He is also an outstanding return man. He will be hard to contain. They have an excellent QB, who is really accurate when he puts the ball in the air and they usually go for 20+ yards. 

We are getting better each week but I am worried if Za isn't back Friday night. If he isn't I might would totally work out of the spread all night.

I was told by an undisclosed source that he could have played the second half last week but was held out as a precaution. 

12 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol y’all let people get under your skin than more than anyone I know. 

No, we just trash talking. Learn from the best. Interesting how when y'all trash talk y'all aren't in your feelings but when anyone else does it they are only doing it because people got under their skin. smh

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I was told by an undisclosed source that he could have played the second half last week but was held out as a precaution. 

That's good to know. 

Lol, we could line up with 3 FBs behind DJ and ram it.

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

No, we just trash talking. Learn from the best. Interesting how when y'all trash talk y'all aren't in your feelings but when anyone else does it they are only doing it because people got under their skin. smh

Interesting I posted a pic of a drunk Shannon Sharp in a bear and the first thing you thought of was yalls old coach. Smh

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Interesting I posted a pic of a drunk Shannon Sharp in a bear and the first thing you thought of was yalls old coach. Smh

Actually that's not what I thought, but you keep it up. You pull this every year so don't act all innocent. I didn't post until someone else commented and they knew what you were doing. You know, not everyone on here is as dumb as you try to make them out to be. I hate it when people take potshots at coaches especially another team's. It's been years, let it go.

3 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Actually that's not what I thought, but you keep it up. You pull this every year so don't act all innocent. I didn't post until someone else commented and they knew what you were doing. You know, not everyone on here is as dumb as you try to make them out to be. I hate it when people take potshots at coaches especially another team's. It's been years, let it go.

That’s exactly what you thought  of you didn’t think that you wouldn’t of replied to bc the way you did. Get out of here with that mess. 

I’ll slow it down for you. The one GW poster was going to be at his deer camp and mentioned he was going to be drinking. We were thinking we were going to beat y’all so I found a drunk bear. Not once did yalls old coach ever cross my mind. Not that I owe you or anyone an explanation for what I post. It’s only up to your kind not to get butthurt over it. 

14 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s exactly what you thought  of you didn’t think that you wouldn’t of replied to bc the way you did. Get out of here with that mess. 

I’ll slow it down for you. The one GW poster was going to be at his deer camp and mentioned he was going to be drinking. We were thinking we were going to beat y’all so I found a drunk bear. Not once did yalls old coach ever cross my mind. Not that I owe you or anyone an explanation for what I post. It’s only up to your kind not to get butthurt over it. 

But yet you brought it up again today. There was plenty of ways for you to try and make your point without bringing that post back into this. You've brought it up many times over the years so like I said quit acting all innocent. 

Not sure what you mean by "my kind" and no need to slow it down. I knew exactly what you meant. Funny how now you're trying to explain it away. You sure didn't do that at the time, nor have you done it over the years.