Timpson @ San Augustine

Bear9T1

Bears or Wolves   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

SA is kind of a puzzle to me..... great lookn linemen. LBs with size and speed. Skilled kids at all positions on offense and defense...... but execution and discipline just not there  when it counts.... if they ever put 4 qtrs together they can play with anyone......

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

We are young and have a few injuries.   Things will eventually start clicking.  It hasn’t really been a consistent season.  It seems like it has been musical chairs at QB and WR.  Looking forward to seeing Timpson play us.  

6 straight losses sounds pretty consistent. 

50 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Evthing points to Bear victory but I’m telling ya if SA does not turn it over and gives consistent effort and execution they have guys on their roster to make a game of it.....Aggies proved anything is possible 

We have a good squad brewing.  Gonna have to take the licks and learn from em.  

6 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Evthing points to Bear victory but I’m telling ya if SA does not turn it over and gives consistent effort and execution they have guys on their roster to make a game of it.....Aggies proved anything is possible 

That is if they can stop moving on first down

9 hours ago, TheWolf said:

We are young and have a few injuries.   Things will eventually start clicking.  It hasn’t really been a consistent season.  It seems like it has been musical chairs at QB and WR.  Looking forward to seeing Timpson play us.  

SA will be back. When they are back, everyone will know it. Lots of talent in that part of world.