Henderson vs @ Palestine

LionKing12172920

6 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson lost by 7 points at the end to Lindale, Palestine win over Chapel Hill, now Henderson plays Palestine in Palestine who y'all got.

Gonna be a GOOD game. I’m taking Palestine with the energy coming from the HUGE win off the CH game!

1 hour ago, LordSensai said:

Gonna be a GOOD game. I’m taking Palestine with the energy coming from the HUGE win off the CH game!

If Henderson plays flat yea Palestine can pull it off, Palestine has a good defense and offense is confident I saw the game with Chapel Hill, so this can be another tough game for Henderson, depending on which Henderson we see.

I’m taking Henderson but they’ve got to come out hot in the first half like they did in the 2nd half of the Lindale game. 

Lindale had some dumb penalties that woke the Lions up and let them back in the game. If they will play like they did in the 3rd/4th quarter last week then Henderson is definitely a playoff team. 

With this game being in Palestine I don't think it will be decided until the final 3 minutes of the game.  The Wildcats seem to always play the Lions tough especially over the last 3-5 years.  Whoever wins the battle up front will win this game.  The Wildcats usually has plenty of athletes to match up with teams that have good skill players.  Chapel Hill and Henderson come to mind here.  Picking Palestine in an upset.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StillALion said:

Palestine has won the last 2 and could win again Fri especially if Henderson doesn’t come to olay.  Year before last Caleb Medford was hurt and did not play and he was basically Henderson’s entire offense.  Which was not Palestine’s fault or problem but that made a big difference in that game.  Last year Palestine came to Henderson and pushed Henderson around tbh.   But before those last 2 games Palestine hasn’t played Henderson tough.  Here are the scores starting with 2014 when they started playing again after a 7 or 8 year break …

2014 51-10
2015 41-0
2016 61-26
2017 47-17
2018 38-7

So the combined scores of those games was 238-60 and the closest game was the 30 point loss in 2017. 

This era under Robby Clark doesn’t count. That man single handily ruined Palestine football for 5 years…

Henderson wins but the game maybe close, if Henderson do not show up and play like the 1st half they did against Lindale then Palestine has a chance with there RBs but if Henderson played like 2nd half like the Lindale game then Henderson wins, it's all depends on what Henderson shows up.Really cannot afford to play off thru any team rest of way cause Henderson can lose, got to be up for every game.

9 hours ago, FairwayKing said:

Hendo D-line should force Palestine to throw and Palestines inability to throw the ball will cost them.  That being said Hendo by 17

All I’m saying is, if #4 suits up in maroon and shows up ready to play against Hendo at Wildcat Stadium, G A M E  O V E R!