Dawgs ( Carthage) versus Dogs (Jasper)

cowboyandchrist

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

Lol I feel like Jasper is one of those schools that always has the horses… just not necessarily the X’s and O’s. No offense to anyone. 

So far the playcalling just seems kind of… meh. 

mike you are spot on my friend! with all you said. no offense taken whatsoever.

it is what it is.

we had that garbage in Mike Bickham after yall, BUT we did get Morgan these @$%^%^^&& here in Jasper with their BS caused the guy to say the hell with it. Quite a damn shame it was.

1 minute ago, JasperDawg said:

mike you are spot on my friend! with all you said. no offense taken whatsoever.

it is what it is.

we had that garbage in Mike Bickham after yall, BUT we did get Morgan these @$%^%^^&& here in Jasper with their BS caused the guy to say the hell with it. Quite a damn shame it was.

I didn’t realize Bickham made a stop there… 😬😬

The Dawgs have played some outstanding defenses in Crosby, Gilmer and Jasper. The offense has turned the ball over, been sacked and made some terrible throws. 
BUT I am happy with the Dawg offense, they are making big play after big play against a great defense. 
What can you say about the Dawg Defense. They are the best defense I have seen since Daingerfield. This Dawg D makes me appreciate Daingerfield even more. 

Just now, DAWG91 said:

This old Dawg's pretty happy about 28-0.  Works for me.

It’s exactly what I expected. Offense committed some very bad penalties that needs to be cleaned up as well as another bad exchange on that fumble. 

I think as a unit the Jasper defense was the best we have faced. But Burton from Gilmer wreaked the most havoc individually