16.  Malakoff beat Eustace 62-0

17.  Edna beat Aransas Pass 51-8

18.  Mineola lost to Mount Vernon 48-7

19.  Anahuac lost to East Chamber 24-10

20.  Pilot Point beat Paradise 35-21

21.  Cameron Yoe lost to Little River Academy 32-28

29 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’ll see why in a little over a month. Lol

Not trying to offend. I just was curious how it was determined. Bottom line is the rankings mean nothing in the scheme of things. 

I'm not worried about y'all right now and ratings shouldn't be determined by what may or may not happen in the future. 

21 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Not trying to offend. I just was curious how it was determined. Bottom line is the rankings mean nothing in the scheme of things. 

I'm not worried about y'all right now and ratings shouldn't be determined by what may or may not happen in the future. 

That’s exactly what rankings are based on, how someone feels teams will do the rest of the season. 

Guest Tiger03lb

I'm trying to understand how Bushland would be ahead at 11? Only team they really played was Brock and they got stomped. Still questioning LRA, EC, and Columbus being ahead of koff. I know we lost some games but it's not like we had an easy non district schedule. Look at each teams non district schedule and there's no comparison except for Brock. 

8 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Do I need to keep telling you why. WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM,Time will prove it,

Buckle up your chin strap

Lol y’all been the better team the last handful of matchups according to you. Eventually the better team should win at least ONE of those games right? 

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’ll see why in a little over a month. Lol

Gladewater has played poorly since Tatum game. Beating New Boston by 7 and Atlanta by 20 is not extremely impressive.  Tatum and Gladewater will not play again this season.

6 minutes ago, VZCR said:

Gladewater has played poorly since Tatum game. Beating New Boston by 7 and Atlanta by 20 is not extremely impressive.  Tatum and Gladewater will not play again this season.

They played their best game of the season against Tatum. We their super bowl. 

41 minutes ago, VZCR said:

If that's your take you haven't seen any Gladewater games this year. 

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Like the close game against Tatum? I forgot y’all shoulda won that game though. Y’all shoulda won the last 7 against us. 

When y’all get in your feelings about rankings or whatever “let’s talk about the past”. Y’all shoulda wore Atlanta out. Shoulda wore Center out. Shoulda wore New Boston out. Our coach kept the playbook closed against y’all for later in the season. Beating y’all ain’t our goal but if yalls goal is to beat Tatum, more power to y’all. Y’all gone be one and done again. 

58 minutes ago, VZCR said:

You ain’t got to explain. DC ain’t got them ranked either. They just in they feels. I don’t care if you rank Tatum at all, we gone handle our business regardless. 

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When y’all get in your feelings about rankings or whatever “let’s talk about the past”. Y’all shoulda wore Atlanta out. Shoulda wore Center out. Shoulda wore New Boston out. Our coach kept the playbook closed against y’all for later in the season. Beating y’all ain’t our goal but if yalls goal is to beat Tatum, more power to y’all. Y’all gone be one and done again. 

I’m not in my feelings about rankings. I wish we wouldn’t have been in the top 10 to begin with. The rankings don’t mean anything. We did wear Atlanta out lol. We ran FB dive for an entire half. GW could’ve named their score in that game. What’s the point? We had two drives that ate up about 80% of the second half. Yeah we pulled out the entire playbook against Tatum huh? Lol DJ had one start before that game. Some of y’all are so delusional it’s not even funny. 

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You ain’t got to explain. DC ain’t got them ranked either. They just in they feels. I don’t care if you rank Tatum at all, we gone handle our business regardless. 

Yeah y’all have handled business real well against Gladewater.