2A-3A cutoff rumors?

Destry

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It’s just simple math.  We are one of the smallest 4A D2 schools with already low numbers for football.  If we dropped to 3A D1 we would compete & win more games which would likely increase football interest & participation in the years to come.  We have kids walking the halls at SH that would start if they played.

In the last two realignments with 4a schools dropping down to 3a. Not much of them have made any noise. GW/Atlanta has been the only teams to make it 4 rounds deep out of all of them. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

In the last two realignments with 4a schools dropping down to 3a. Not much of them have made any noise. GW/Atlanta has been the only teams to make it 4 rounds deep out of all of them. 

Y’all think I’m talking about making noise and winning titles?  LOL!  Man I’m just talking about competing.  SH can compete with Sabine, White Oak, New Boston, Jefferson, etc. year in and year out.  We are at a distinct disadvantage against the likes of teams like Gilmer & Carthage.

10 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Anyone know Arp's number? They only suited up 21 (+5 officials) on Friday. I think they are looking at 2A-D1 next realignment. 

That’s about all EF has also just over 20 varsity players and I watched HS and Waskom play last Friday and both them only had like 24 players lot of schools in 3A numbers down for football. 

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. We already own them in four other sports. One more wouldn’t make a difference. 

Pretty sure Tatum finished behind EF in baseball and didn’t make it very far in playoffs and EF went 4 rounds but yeah yal pretty good in basketball and girls sports. 

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Pretty sure Tatum finished behind EF in baseball and didn’t make it very far in playoffs and EF went 4 rounds but yeah yal pretty good in basketball and girls sports. 

Boys hoops, girls hoops, volleyball and track. Four other sports. 

• Like 1

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

Lol how did that Daingerfield game go for y'all? Ef handled them easily and Waskom would eat Tatums lunch. Tatum is over-rated. 

You’ve been making it obvious for a while now that you don’t know anything about football. Just a casual scoreboard watcher. Your latest proves it even more.