Jump to content

2A-3A cutoff rumors?


Destry
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

In the last two realignments with 4a schools dropping down to 3a. Not much of them have made any noise. GW/Atlanta has been the only teams to make it 4 rounds deep out of all of them. 

Y’all think I’m talking about making noise and winning titles?  LOL!  Man I’m just talking about competing.  SH can compete with Sabine, White Oak, New Boston, Jefferson, etc. year in and year out.  We are at a distinct disadvantage against the likes of teams like Gilmer & Carthage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Anyone know Arp's number? They only suited up 21 (+5 officials) on Friday. I think they are looking at 2A-D1 next realignment. 

That’s about all EF has also just over 20 varsity players and I watched HS and Waskom play last Friday and both them only had like 24 players lot of schools in 3A numbers down for football. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. We already own them in four other sports. One more wouldn’t make a difference. 

Pretty sure Tatum finished behind EF in baseball and didn’t make it very far in playoffs and EF went 4 rounds but yeah yal pretty good in basketball and girls sports. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That’s about all EF has also just over 20 varsity players and I watched HS and Waskom play last Friday and both them only had like 24 players lot of schools in 3A numbers down for football. 

WR has more than usual this year, about 34 suited out. Junior class is big. Next years team will be mostly Seniors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Pretty sure Tatum finished behind EF in baseball and didn’t make it very far in playoffs and EF went 4 rounds but yeah yal pretty good in basketball and girls sports. 

Boys hoops, girls hoops, volleyball and track. Four other sports. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

Lol how did that Daingerfield game go for y'all? Ef handled them easily and Waskom would eat Tatums lunch. Tatum is over-rated. 

You’ve been making it obvious for a while now that you don’t know anything about football. Just a casual scoreboard watcher. Your latest proves it even more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lol how did that Daingerfield game go for y'all? Ef handled them easily and Waskom would eat Tatums lunch. Tatum is over-rated. 

That DF game was about to get outta hand and we took our foot off tha gas. Waskom got smoked by Timpson and you think y’all would beat Tatum. Sit down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eagleborn said:

You’ve been making it obvious for a while now that you don’t know anything about football. Just a casual scoreboard watcher. Your latest proves it even more. 

Plz I've watched Tatum and the defense is like a slice of Swiss cheese. This is the best team yall have had in a decade and you still can't win district lol.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...