Americans are Paying $144 Million More for Gas Per Day Under Biden Than Under Trump

blesseddaily

Unfortunately this is only the tip of the iceberg...the cost of fuel not only costs us when WE fill out cars up...EVERYTHING we buy will go up because of higher shipping costs that producers and distributors incur when they ship their products to stores...EVERYTHING will have that extra cost added to the price!!! Thanks Joe! Great job of ruining a great economy that President Trump handed you!! What a moron!!!

Americans are now paying roughly $144 million more in gas per day under President Joe Biden than they were under former President Donald Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americans-are-paying-144-million-more-for-gas-per-day-under-biden-than-under-trump/ar-AAPttBF?ocid=msedgntp

7 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Unfortunately this is only the tip of the iceberg...the cost of fuel not only costs us when WE fill out cars up...EVERYTHING we buy will go up because of higher shipping costs that producers and distributors incur when they ship their products to stores...EVERYTHING will have that extra cost added to the price!!! Thanks Joe! Great job of ruining a great economy that President Trump handed you!! What a moron!!!

Americans are now paying roughly $144 million more in gas per day under President Joe Biden than they were under former President Donald Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americans-are-paying-144-million-more-for-gas-per-day-under-biden-than-under-trump/ar-AAPttBF?ocid=msedgntp

I filled up at Sam’s in Longview today & their unleaded was $2.89/gal; With my .05 discount, it was $2.84/gal. That was the cheapest price saw anywhere today from Carthage to Henderson to Kilgore & Longview. $57.00 bucks to fill up.🤬

”Let’s Go, Brandon!” 🙄

30 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I filled up at Sam’s in Longview today & their unleaded was $2.89/gal; With my .05 discount, it was $2.84/gal. That was the cheapest price saw anywhere today from Carthage to Henderson to Kilgore & Longview. $57.00 bucks to fill up.🤬

”Let’s Go, Brandon!” 🙄

I got gas the other day. It was $2.94 a gallon.

And the one's making all the extra money--the oil companies, probably in many a democrat and republican investment portfolio. Because the "tax rate" has not changed, so the government is not getting more money. Because the big companies have more than enough accountants to make sure they pay barely any taxes. 

But thanks uncle joe for making life harder on the middle class that you said you'd protect. I am guess that was pure bull :poop:!

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:
 BIDEN  51.3%81,284,666

TRUMP
232 46.9%74,224,319

YEP. 

Yeah, but that's not how we keep score. That's like saying a football team won because they gained more yards, Barry. We use the Electoral College.

But let me ask YOU a question: Do you think 2016 was a free and fair election? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. That's all I want.

14 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Yeah, but that's not how we keep score. That's like saying a football team won because they gained more yards, Barry. We use the Electoral College.

But let me ask YOU a question: Do you think 2016 was a free and fair election? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. That's all I want.

🦗🦗🦗🦗

41 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Yep. Our system was secure, even if Trumpites did try to dabble in coziness with Russians, who clearly would have preferred him over Hillary, by all accounts. We repelled them. 

• LOL! 2
  • Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep. Our system was secure, even if Trumpites did try to dabble in coziness with Russians, who clearly would have preferred him over Hillary, by all accounts. We repelled them. 

Continuing to bring up something that even those who first reported it now say was not true only shows your total state of brainwashing by your communist masters.......

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Continuing to bring up something that even those who first reported it now say was not true only shows your total state of brainwashing by your communist masters.......

It is is true now, as it was then, which is that there was quite obviously communication going on behind the scenes, and it has been confirmed by a bipartisan Senate committee that Russia wanted Trump in office.