Pete Buttigieg on Paid Leave Since Mid-August amid Supply Crisis

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wouldn't have pegged you for bigot saying something 'funny' like at a junior high table, but then you do like to pander to your audience. 🙄

It’s not bigoted to say sword fighting cannot produce a child. It’s based on scientific fact. It’s also a scientist fact that there are only two genders. We supposed to “trust the science” on a substance that has no legal recourse attached to it, but the left can live in fantasy land when it comes to science?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wouldn't have pegged you for bigot saying something 'funny' like at a junior high table, but then you do like to pander to your audience. 🙄

So what is different if you call one a bigot but we call you a sodomite? 
Is it because your idea of bigotry is based on what we say and you being a sodomite is what you do? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

It’s not bigoted to say sword fighting cannot produce a child. It’s based on scientific fact. It’s also a scientist fact that there are only two genders. We supposed to “trust the science” on a substance that has no legal recourse attached to it, but the left can live in fantasy land when it comes to science?

13 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

So what is different if you call one a bigot but we call you a sodomite? 
Is it because your idea of bigotry is based on what we say and you being a sodomite is what you do? 

@BarryGoldwater
It's a dumb joke, because those who are gay can adopt children, can have invitro with others, and they can be good parents and providers. 

@TheShadowKnows I am not gay, but I would be willing to bet that you are a basement dwelling incel. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

@BarryGoldwater
It's a dumb joke, because those who are gay can adopt children, can have invitro with others, and they can be good parents and providers. 

@TheShadowKnows I am not gay, but I would be willing to bet that you are a basement dwelling incel. 

We are aware homosexuals can adopt. We are aware invitro is an option. Adoption and invitro are tools to become a parent if for some reason one’s procreation parts do not function. Those parts of the body are there to do just that. Your heart doesn’t filter out liquids. Your liver doesn’t pump blood. If someone wants to use their production parts in ways that they obviously weren’t meant to be, they should not get to enjoy the fruits of becoming a parent. They gave that right up. Dave Chapelle does a great job clearing this up. Now the radical left wants him canceled. A successful black man wants to be canceled! For speaking the truth. One lie did not come from his mouth. He just hurt the feelings of the alphabet community. 

Dave Chappelle doesn't clear up jack, but he is enjoying being a provocateur. 

Most comedians are provocateurs, are they not? If George Carlin were alive today, he would be slammed by the left. The left tend to eat their own if they deviate from any subject the woke mob wants to push. 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, BarryLaverty said:

@BarryGoldwater

Basement is better then that closet. 

20 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Most comedians are provocateurs, are they not? If George Carlin were alive today, he would be slammed by the left. The left tend to eat their own if they deviate from any subject the woke mob wants to push. 

George Carlin took apart 'conservative' views on women's rights many years ago, which hold true today. You agree with him there? 

George Carlin took apart 'conservative' views on women's rights many years ago, which hold true today. You agree with him there? 

Did I say anything about having to agree with a comedian with a different point of view? I do not think I did. The fact remains the left cannot take a joke. Literally cannot take a joke. Doesn’t matter the topic. If it deviates from their narrative, they want that individual cancelled. Nice spin though. 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:15 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Just what was bigoted about what he said

truth is truth