Week 7 Scores and Discussion

RETIREDFAN1

We kicked a WR off the team this week due to a domestic violence incident. Our coaching staff pulled the scholarship from one of the top recruits due to a sexual assault.

The football team got the #### kicked out of them against Marshall.

Time to fire Littrell and get a new coaching staff.

1-5 with Liberty and UTSA still left to play. 

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Breaking News:  Joe Biden puts aside his political agenda and has officially announced the reduction of the US states down to 49.  The state of Texas is now owned by Oklahoma.

Yeah......funny haha, but not true.  Baylor is laying some wood right now on BYU......so it don't have to revolve around UT all the time.  Besides......we have a sayin' in this state......more than one sayin'.  One is Don't mess with Texas, and another that comes to mind is Come and Take It!!  Either way.......you best not try.

3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Iowa on upset alert . 

Interesting games Baylor beat up on future conference mate Byu.

Ole Miss vs Tennessee has potential. 

I believe Alabama destroys Miss st 

I sure hope The Mad Scientist conjures up somethin' special tonight for them Bammies.  I'd just love to see it happen.  

So far Mississipi State ain't blown out yet.......the Mad Scientist needs to stay busy on that sideline the whole way conjuring it up......LOL.  Uh-oh......spoke too early.  A Pick 6 by Bama just now.  No conjuring in the world can prevent that.....unless you try to run it against the Tide.  And that ain't gonna work.