Tyler High (5-2)(3-0) @ Highland Park (6-1)(3-0)

cujoforlife

District 7 5a D1   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

This is the first real test in district for the Tyler High Lions. Playing Highland Park in university park is going to be very a very Tough hill to climb. This is a game that Tyler has to win if Cujo wants to be in the drivers seat for the district championship. Now on the other hand Highland Park is looking to continue their district winning streak, which dates back to 2015. Highland Park has to shut down Tyler High passing game to win this game. The Scots has shown in every game that they know how to Adjust to every team did they play. Tyler High will have to play their best game yet to come out of University Park with a W.

Thoughts? 

This will be Tyler’s toughest test yet and probably the toughest they will play all year.

this is for the district title and also sole possession of first place! Tyler finally had a complete game and it came right on time the week before HP!

I’ll give my prediction later this week!

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Thoughts? 

This will be Tyler’s toughest test yet and probably the toughest they will play all year.

this is for the district title and also sole possession of first place! Tyler finally had a complete game and it came right on time the week before HP!

I have already started a thread

29 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Thoughts? 

This game isn't for the district title..But the winner will likely have a good chance to claim it.  And I think LV will be just as tough of a test. 

12 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

this is for the district title and also sole possession of first place!

For what it's worth, Longview fans definitely should be pulling for Tyler in this one.

It's not for the district crown this week, but if Tyler wins, it would set up a season ending deciding game between our teams. Where a 3-way tie could come into play.

But again, JT has to pull the massive upset.

19 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

For what it's worth, Longview fans definitely should be pulling for Tyler in this one.

It's not for the district crown this week, but if Tyler wins, it would set up a season ending deciding game between our teams. Where a 3-way tie could come into play.

That’s the way I want it I want the east texas teams to focused. I wish y’all would’ve won, would’ve made a lot more intense! But maybe if we win next Friday we can make it semi great lol. 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Will you allow yourself to do that...lol  

I mean, you always pull for Cujo to lose 

34 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

The ways it’s looking Tave is gonna win district defensive MVP and Holt is gonna win offensive mvp 

I don't know about Holt, but he has played great so far in district.  But Tave and possibly Villela have to be in the running for Def. MVP.  Next few games will tell alot for the team and these players.