WEEK 9 Tatum @ Jefferson

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Jefferson  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the dub?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

They were ready to burn the coaches at the stake 😂 

I'll never publicly bash a staff. Would like to see us make adjustments on defense though.....at least 1 time, this season. 

If we play worth a dang we should win easily. If we play like we did last night, I dunno. 

It was ugly.

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I'll never publicly bash a staff. Would like to see us make adjustments on defense though.....at least 1 time, this season. 

If we play worth a dang we should win easily. If we play like we did last night, I dunno. 

It was ugly.

I’m watching it now. 

10 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

This may be the quietest Tatum thread I’ve ever seen. Did the Atl game break y’all or what ? 😂 

Sure the Atlanta game was a little disappointing but we shut them out the second half and did what was needed to win. I knew this week would be quiet and add in that I’ve been busy at work and then go home and work for a couple hours doing some plumbing and electric work, I’ve just been too tired to do much of anything. Not going to be much talk from anyone until possibly the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Sure the Atlanta game was a little disappointing but we shut them out the second half and did what was needed to win. I knew this week would be quiet and add in that I’ve been busy at work and then go home and work for a couple hours doing some plumbing and electric work, I’ve just been too tired to do much of anything. Not going to be much talk from anyone until possibly the playoffs. 

It must be the week everyone is busy. I have several big projects going myself. 

29 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It must be the week everyone is busy. I have several big projects going myself. 

Man, get off work and then go home and work for a couple hours each evening is wearing me out. I’ve been doing that for about a month now. I put up about 320’ of fence, ran conduit and wire for a washer and dryer, ran water to the washer and ran a drain line for the washer. Thank God I think I’m about done.