Elementary teacher kept pot edibles in student ‘reward’ box

ctown81

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I honestly haven't read the article bc I normally don't read these types due to knowing that the story can no way live up to the title. 

With that being said, I bet they were the most well behaved kids ever lol

https://nypost.com/2021/10/15/elementary-teacher-kept-pot-edibles-in-student-reward-box/

Not surprised that you approve of children being drugged...🙄

• SMH 1

24 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not surprised that you approve of children being drugged...🙄

In his defense, children are drugged by their parents and doctors on a much larger scale. People are so quick to put children on ADHD it’s pathetic. Those drugs are equivalent to methamphetamines. I don’t condone what this teacher may have done. If I HAD to choose to give one of my children marijuana or meth, I’m going with marijuana. The things that need scripts are so much more dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • SMH 1

4 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lol he tried but guess better than Arabic numbers or CRT.

This will be my last message to you but I'll let the cat out of the bag. Short version is this. The numerals taught in American schools are Arabic numerals. You being closed minded, gave a close minded response. So I did get a kick out of you saying "not in this country" while being ignorant to the fact the numerals we use here are Arabic. Good day my favorite idiot. Enjoy life and remember "every village has an idiot, and they always find their way to smoaky". 

• LOL! 1