Now That I Have Had Some Time, Here's 50 GREAT Things The Biden Administration Has Done So Far...

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

There is some language within, but take your time and read up. This ought to give some of you some clarity on how wrong you are, really, about almost everything. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/10/16/2058227/-50-Amazing-Things-Democrats-Have-Done-Since-Biden-Took-Office-Saturday-s-GNR

I stopped reading after the first sentence. “The press likes to focus on PANIC”. What a crock of 💩! They do right the opposite. They spin things in Biden’s favor. If his press security does anymore circling back around to questions, she’s going to be to dizzy to stand. I hope you’re not a drug dealer. For one, that would just be bad, but I’m also afraid you’d get high on your supply. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

There is some language within, but take your time and read up. This ought to give some of you some clarity on how wrong you are, really, about almost everything. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/10/16/2058227/-50-Amazing-Things-Democrats-Have-Done-Since-Biden-Took-Office-Saturday-s-GNR

By had some time, you mean you came across one article? Lol ok. 
not to mention the article is focused on democrats and not the administration 

1. LOL, we all saw what happened on Jan. 6th and you clowns are still making it sound like it was going to destroy the U.S.. Please give it a rest. 2. We should get out of the UN completely.  They serve the world's agenda not ours. 3. They still haven't shown that they can handle the grid and our electrical needs. 4. LOL, Biden is on pace to have more deaths than Trump and he has a "vaccine" on his side 5. We have gridlock in our shipping channels with thousands of ships off our coasts that can't be unloaded due to lack of dock workers.  Inflation and shortages on shelves are rampant. 6. We'll see how many of those that used these havens will remain American citizens with the means necessary for business will move to other countries that don't have high taxes as the U.S. does. 7. This had nothing to do with Biden, but with inflation that kicks those raises in and even they don't match our inflation rate thanks to him with not only the gridlock of ships, but by overprinting money, and he wants to print more. 8. Which will eventually come to an end, and this actually started with Trump.  9.  Only with Russia, but not with China, North Korea, and possibly Iran that now could be developing the technology to build a nuclear warhead.  10. Only for those with disabilities.  

If those are their top 10 then I don't want to read the rest.  This is just a propaganda piece for the choir that you belong to.  I bet it gave you a warm fuzzy feeling reading it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

More “copy & paste” 🐂💩 from the Master of “copy & paste”... Joe Biden is nothing more than a Manchurian Candidate; a puppet sitting on Soetoro’s lap; He’s a musty, dusty old piece of furniture that should have been thrown into the fire decades ago.  Communists have been handed everything for “free” for so long, that they think that Nobody should Have to get up off their haunches & Contribute a single calorie toward actually EARNING something for themselves. 
That mindset only leads to slavery of the masses. Wake up!🙄

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yet, you CAN get creepier? Not surprising, incel. 

I know you don’t agree with that article. I consider you to be an intelligent person. There is no way you agree with all the things listed. I hope not. You’ll lose any credibility. You’ll be just as brainwashed as those that Q mess. 

Holy moly this was worse than I expected. I mean most of that list is complete and utter hogwash that Barry has bought hook line and sinker. Barry should lose his man card from this day forward!