New Boston @ Atlanta

soldier1

New Boston @ Atlanta  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Boston
    • Atlanta

This poll is closed to new votes

I know New Boston is having a tough season but the Rabbs need a W in the absolute worst way. Especially after last Friday.

It may not seem like it but 1-9 is 100% better than 0-10. The only kind of luck and bounces we've had are the bad kind and could really use some of the good mojo this Friday.

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I know New Boston is having a tough season but the Rabbs need a W in the absolute worst way. Especially after last Friday.

It may not seem like it but 1-9 is 100% better than 0-10. The only kind of luck and bounces we've had are the bad kind and could really use some of the good mojo this Friday.

Do you think they made the right hire?  Have things improved in other areas such as grades and discipline? Hate seeing Atlanta down like this. Lot of tradition over there. 

13 hours ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Well, ATL can get there luck another night and not against NB! 

16 hours ago, soldier1 said:

Well, ATL can get there luck another night and not against NB! 

Aint that the truth!!  If they get their mojo, let it be in basketball!!  Friday is my boys 11th bday, so I let him decide what he wanted to do, and NB Football was the choice!! 

Just now, 1957champs said:

Bunch of losses aren't disappointing? Lol who knew 

I mean sure, losses are disappointing but NB programs as a whole, NO.  Struggling programs take time to rebuild and I'm certain the staff will get it back on track and in the opposite direction.