So safe their is a compensation plan.

Youngcoach123

51 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, ok.  Does your disagreeing with others make you insecure?  Hypocrite.  You’ll be the first to run to  a hospital and beg for help if you get to where you can’t breath.  

I see your true intentions. You want me to get sick and beg for your vaccine? Your a sick dude man

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I see your true intentions. You want me to get sick and beg for your vaccine? Your a sick dude man

Not even close.  Just as you don’t want a vaccine forced on you, I’m tired of seeing you try to force your opinion on everybody that reads the forums.  That’s why I said “we get it”.  You’re constantly posting anti vac stuff everyday all day.  Most here that wanted the vaccine have already gotten it, those that won’t ain’t gonna get it.  See the hypocrisy in your posts?  So weird…..

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Not even close.  Just as you don’t want a vaccine forced on you, I’m tired of seeing you try to force your opinion on everybody that reads the forums.  That’s why I said “we get it”.  You’re constantly posting anti vac stuff everyday all day.  Most here that wanted the vaccine have already gotten it, those that won’t ain’t gonna get it.  See the hypocrisy in your posts?  So weird…..

I’m forcing my opinion on your through the internet? Lmfao grow up. Posting informational stats about the supposed mandated vaccine should be a concern to all, both people who have gotten it and people who may be forced to get it through threat of financial ruin from job lose or potential side effects. It’s not hypocrisy to share info. I have posted my personal beliefs but most of what I post is sharing info. Yet you are still here trying to attack me and my post when none of it specifically engaged you. If you don’t care stop posting on the threads. 

I've been living with a supposedly covid-infected person for 2 weeks now.  I've worn no mask; I've taken no shots.  Small dose of ivermectin daily for past 5 days, vitamins, and religiously washing my hands.  Not the least bit sick thus far.  It is interesting though.  As a child I was diagnosed with severe asthma.  Had to be put in hospital when I was 6 or so.   Even with this respiritory condition,  I've not had the flu or pneumonia.  I have gotten bronchitis and strep more times than I can count though. Mrs Dawg is planning to go back to work tomorrow.  Company policy required she be home for 10 days.  I asked her the other day if we had never heard the word covid before,  and she was sick like she has been the last week,  would she have missed work?  Answer, No.  It's a bad cold.  Worse for some others though, no doubt,  about 1%.  Those are pretty good odds I think.  Where in life can you find a 99% chance of anything?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I’m forcing my opinion on your through the internet? Lmfao grow up. Posting informational stats about the supposed mandated vaccine should be a concern to all, both people who have gotten it and people who may be forced to get it through threat of financial ruin from job lose or potential side effects. It’s not hypocrisy to share info. I have posted my personal beliefs but most of what I post is sharing info. Yet you are still here trying to attack me and my post when none of it specifically engaged you. If you don’t care stop posting on the threads. 

In a sense yea, posting 2-3 links about it in a forum where maybe 20 people actually read.  I believe everybody knows where you stand on the matter.  But it comes down to your hypocrisy….

So weird that people make their own choice and then go out of there way to make themselves feel better about that choice.

24 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

In a sense yea, posting 2-3 links about it in a forum where maybe 20 people actually read.  I believe everybody knows where you stand on the matter.  But it comes down to your hypocrisy….

So weird that people make their own choice and then go out of there way to make themselves feel better about that choice.

Again, exactly what you, yourself are doing... You got the shot & have been brow beating all of us ever since... Hypocrite.