Anyone taken the Ghost Tour in Jefferson?

cozbyrt

I haven't personally, but a lady at work and her husband have. They like to go around to places that are supposed to be haunted to see if they can spot a ghost.

There was some house there in Jefferson where somebody had died and she said if you used your imagination enough you could see an old lady as you peeked through the windows. :w00t:

isnt the hospital in jefferson haunted? i think its jefferson...whichever one was an old army hospital. I have a very down to earth great friend thats a paramedic and him and his partner were over there waiting on something...next thing you knew they were in their ambulance waiting. lol. i think it skeered the big manly paramedics.

My fiance and I had an old roomate who is best friends with this girl that has a house between Cisco and Rising Star, this house was built by her great, great grandparents by their own hands when they came over from Germany.........that house is HAUNTED........I went there with an objective mind, but came out a believer......doors opening, windows being pulled up and down, lights turning on and off by themselves, the feeling of being watched, cold chills, those really weird orbs on our video and digital camera's, plus the power kept ebbing on both, as well as our flashlights.......and this girl's dogs kept following, growling, and chasing something that we obviously couldn't see.......oh yeah, and the best part about it all, our roomate opened up the freezer and in the back of which was a bottle of Vodka that I personally witnessed come flying out of the freezer and hit her in the back of the neck when she turned around to talk to someone......man it was crazy, but fun, I would go back anytime.........

Pirtle Cemetery near Kilgore is supposed to be haunted. Cemetries at night are scary enough, but at Pirtle you can see flashes of light when you pass by it, even when you drive by without your headlights on. I went out there a long time ago and scaried a some of my friends. :shocked:

Originally posted by jasonattsu

My fiance and I had an old roomate who is best friends with this girl that has a house between Cisco and Rising Star, this house was built by her great, great grandparents by their own hands when they came over from Germany.........that house is HAUNTED....oh yeah, and the best part about it all, our roomate opened up the freezer and in the back of which was a bottle of Vodka that I personally witnessed come flying out of the freezer and hit her in the back of the neck when she turned around to talk to someone......man it was crazy, but fun, I would go back anytime.........

....sounds like a wild Lysergic acid Diethylamide trip....:w00t:

:cat:

athens has like 5 diffrent proven haunted places...Monkey bridge, if you dirve in the middle of the bridge and put your truck in Neutral you will start going backwards, and the bridge is going downhill forward and uphill backwards, and fulluers park has some orb flying around there, and the hospital(closed down 76) is stupidly haunted, ive been in there and it reminds me of house on haunted hill, its very cold in there when the weather is like 105, and so many noises are in there, and also the sewers are haunted, facts about cults were in some sewer place worshiping the devil back in the day, and the sewer starts at the Athens country club, some lady that use to work there, she quit because one night she reportatly said, she was just working and cleaning the dishes inside the bar and all of sudden all the faucets in the bar and club just went on and dishes just started droping, now thats pretty freaky...our map makes a devil pentegon sign connecting from loop to loop and the ACC is right in the middle of it...its really wierd

Originally posted by oldsot

I'd rather wish that that is what it was oldsot, but I am a sober, drug free individual who witnessed something that I cannot even begin to comprehend nor explain......ridicule it if you want, that is your right, but I know what happened that night, I have film and digital pics to prove it plus memories that I surely will not ever forget.......

Originally posted by MantleLives4Ever

I was thinking the same thing. You all need help...

Why need help?? Are you sure that it isn't you that needs the help?? Fear of the unknown is normal, everyone has it, which is also why it is easy for everyone who does not understand something that they cannot explain nor control to simply dismiss it and ridicule those who have experienced it, it is merely the sub-conscious mind's way of dealing with our deepest fears and anxieties.....

Originally posted by jasonattsu

I'd rather wish that that is what it was oldsot, but I am a sober, drug free individual who witnessed something that I cannot even begin to comprehend nor explain......ridicule it if you want, that is your right, but I know what happened that night, I have film and digital pics to prove it plus memories that I surely will not ever forget.......

No ridicule, just good natured ribbing...;)

The house I live in is haunted by the previous owner's dog, a white miniature poodle. I see it run through the halls sometimes, disappearing into the same room every time...:wacko:

No ridicule, just good natured ribbing...;)

The house I live in is haunted by the previous owner's dog, a white miniature poodle. I see it run through the halls sometimes, disappearing into the same room every time...:wacko:

Doesn't that ever freak you out???? Do you have pets of your own, and if so, do they react to the manifestations at all???? What about you, how do you perceive the manifestations????

We had a couple of cats that would flop and rub in front of the room where said poodle would disappear, it did rather freak out me and the old lady.

One morning just before dawn I awoke for no reason, still groggy I looked out the bedroom window (something I seldom do) towards a hilly hay meadow, what I saw in the mist and breaking light was a Conestoga wagon with two little girls in period dress sitting on the back swinging their legs. I stepped away from the window rubbed my eyes and looked again, same thing, was this simply an aberration or ghostly time travelers?

We had a couple of cats that would flop and rub in front of the room where said poodle would disappear, it did rather freak out me and the old lady.

One morning just before dawn I awoke for no reason, still groggy I looked out the bedroom window (something I seldom do) towards a hilly hay meadow, what I saw in the mist and breaking light was a Conestoga wagon with two little girls in period dress sitting on the back swinging their legs. I stepped away from the window rubbed my eyes and looked again, same thing, was this simply an aberration or ghostly time travelers?

Interesting.....maybe you should research the history of the area where you live and see if maybe something happened that would account for this phenomenon.......