Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is way DEEP Roughneck.

1. Oswald did not act alone.

2. Ruby did not act alone.

3. Whatever or whomever was covered up, if it got out, all hell would break loose.

4. There are people who know, but are afraid to say.

5. I think my computer is being tapped into.

Oswald fired shots. Thats all I'm sure of. I've heard theories that Nixon was in on it as well. In the oval office tapes he is heard talking to an aid.

"Are they gonna find out about the Cuban thing?"

Some have said that the "Cuban Thing" is Kennedy's assassination.

i have watched many tapes throughout school and had a teacher who claimed he knew who did it and how but never gave us a clear answer... he was rather different. i think oswald did it with the help of others, of course. he had to be a sure shot, and with the potential of missing, you've gotta have back-up. only the people who did it and God know the truth. that's that.

These "top secret" CIA/FBI/NSA/whatever files will NEVER BE RELEASED or DECLASSIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jackel (one shooter concept) works for Robert Ludlum books. It doesn't work for an asassin the likes of Oswald.

(1) he's local.

(2) he gets caught in a movie theater? Please ..... all professional shooters are still embarassed over that one!!!!

Things that I am sure of:

1. Oswald probably never fired a shot, let alone hit Kennedy.

2. At least three and possibly four different shooter's were in Dealey Plaza.

3. LBJ was part of it for sure.

4. This was a huge operation with many people involved.

5. Many people "died mysteriously" within a relatively short time of the assasination.

6. Too many "event's" happening "just like clock-work" point out that you can't even try to think that "Oswald was the lone gunman" !!!

7. I can go on and on about this, but this is something that would be better to discuss in a group, in person.

8. I would be glad to discusss/debate this most interesting and alarming piece of our country's history with anyone that would care to.

Oswald never hit anything !! The first shot hit Kennedy from the front and second hit was from the back, not the "side angle that Oswald had". The shot that "killed JFK, came from the knoll", the one that blew his head open. That is clearly seen on "the Zabruder film".

Oswald was just "a patsy", just like he (Oswald) said....!!

looking at the site picture oswald had and the brief amount of time he had to get off those shots, it's just hard for me to believe that he could have pulled that off. thats a huge pressure shot. and even though the route was known ahead of time, how did he manage to do all the scouting and everything else it would take to know exactly where to get to make that shot?

Oswald was not a good shot at all. He had a low score on his qualification rifle testing on the "Rifle Range".

He definitely could not have shot "a left-to-right curving" shot that hit Kennedy by the "Grassy Knoll".........

That only happens on Looney Tunes or on Cartoon Network !!!

i still never have gotten a good explanation as to how they were able to identify oswald as the suspect so fast and then track him to that theater. and why did he go to the theater anyway? was he meating somebody who was supposed to get him clear of the situation? any marine would know to have a planned egress after conducting a high risk mission like that.

There are so many different things that indicate this whole thing was a conspiracy. Although I believe Oswald was a big part of this, I don't believe he was in it by himself. Many people don't know, but the day before JFK was killed a man ran through a car sales lot and told the sales person my names is lee harvey oswald...remember my face...The next day JFK was killed...But when they showed the pic of Oswald, it did not match the face of who the sales person saw. HMM...Really makes you think