Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest problems that I have with the Kennedy assasination is the rifle used. The Italian 6.5mm carcano was noted for it's inaccuracy. The Italian army said it was the only rifle that never hurt any one on purpose. The 1896 design was changed very little during the time it was used as a military weapon. The Dallas Police first said it was a Mauser, which is a much better rifle.

I just don't see how it could have been done with the 6.5mm.

Exactly the point....there was no way that a person could get off the rounds he supposedly (I emphasize that word) did in the time that he had to hit the target.

No way that an expert could have done it either, and as we know, Oswald was no expert with a rifle, especially a "bolt-action rifle".....

And as always, my closing piece of evidence proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Oswald did not fire the killing shot which ripped JFK's head open. Abraham Zabruder captured it on the film which clearly shows that the right side of Kennedy's head is blown open which is an angle that ole Lee could not have possibly have had from that perch on the 6th floor !!!

LBJ and his crew, which includes the Warren Commission on down, tried to pull an Academy Award coup on us, but one man in the right place at the right time, Abraham Zabruder, proved all of there stories to be total fabrication !!

• 10 months later...

i just watched a very accurate show on discovery channel that proved that there would be no "magic bullet" needed for the shot that happened to happen. they even took into account the angle of the street in dallas. but im sure some paranoid people can never be convinced.

not saying the assasination didnt involve some shady situation, im just saying oswalt aws the only shooter.

Have you ever seen the Zabruder film ?? If not, I guess you can have that opinion. But if you would take the time to watch that famous footage you will see that the shot that hit Kennedy on the right side of his head (grassy knoll shot) could not have possibly come from the book depository.

Watch that footage, which can be seen in color, in Oliver Stone's film JFK. . Then tell me that Oswald was more than just a patsy.

There were at least three shots fired from different angles that day. Please take the time to see JFK and then get back with us.

Oswalt was set up by the Texas Mafia, because he owed them quite a bit of cash from a failed nightclub venture and he was very critical and outspoken of the group.

LBJ, who headed this group while in Austin, set it up I think, as he made no secrets his hatred for Kennedy.

Originally posted by shoelessjoelives

Have you ever seen the Zabruder film ?? If not, I guess you can have that opinion. But if you would take the time to watch that famous footage you will see that the shot that hit Kennedy on the right side of his head (grassy knoll shot) could not have possibly come from the book depository.

Watch that footage, which can be seen in color, in Oliver Stone's film JFK. . Then tell me that Oswald was more than just a patsy.

There were at least three shots fired from different angles that day. Please take the time to see JFK and then get back with us.

Oliver Stone did not make JFK to be an accurate representation of what happened, its not fact. It is representative of the confused emotions the american people after the assasination. I think the assasination had alot to do with Bobby cracking down on the mafia. All i said was that this proved there was one shooter. and the zapruder film was teh basis of the forensic study i just watched. They made the exact shot happen again, so if you want to say any part of it would have been impossible with one shooter, you are wrong.

Originally posted by sppunk

Oswalt was set up by the Texas Mafia, because he owed them quite a bit of cash from a failed nightclub venture and he was very critical and outspoken of the group.

LBJ, who headed this group while in Austin, set it up I think, as he made no secrets his hatred for Kennedy.

very true, i know they called themselves the Dixieland Mafia

well in this show they made the same shot with one shooter, in the exact same situation. then they took the demonstration to a doctor without telling him what he was looking at and he said their were multiple gunmen. They even used an austrailian company that specializes in making exact replicas of the human body. I dont seem to be getting any reply for what im saying.

The carcano rifle used by Oswald was known for it's inaccuracy. The Italian army hated them because of that. They said it was the only rifle that never hurt anyone on purpose. Had Oswald been using a Mauser rifle I would not have as much trouble believing he took the shots. The 7X57mm,and 7.92X57mm are far superior rounds than the 6.5mm carcano.