Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there were multiple shooters involved. Considering all the things that happened after the assasination from the casket switch, to the autopsy, all indicating some type of cover up was going on, I find it unbelievable that Oswald acted alone. :nono:

All of you should read the book " The men on the 6th floor" it will answer alot of questions for you, I have done alot research on this and this is probably the best documented accounts of how it went down! Mdn73 I watched the same documentary, and yes it was truly awesome, it had already been proven before, by computer analysis, and it has been proven and tested, that he could have gotten the shots off in time, and could of made the hits. This recent show does prove that the bullet made all 7 wounds, and I am totally convinced. But this was a conspiracy he was not the only shooter, their is to much evidence to the contrary, Oswald was no John Hinkley! all of you please read this book and someone make the post once you have read it. I will you leave you with this Billy Sole Estes tried to cut a deal with the Justice Dept on emmunity but the Justice Dept. would not negotiate.

This topic has been discussed here before, but it is really fascinating to me. I believe in the "more than one gunman" theory. It was a conspiracy no doubt. To many weird things have happened. To many people have died under weird circumstances. I do believe Oswald was involved, and could have gotten a shot off. What gets me is that Jack Ruby kills him, to obviosly shut him up, and people just act like it didnt happen. If Oswald wasnt the patsy, and acted alone...why kill him? One thing I have always wondered....what happened to the bubuska lady?

The Warren commission was a joke, anything that was the least bit conspiratory, they deemed it not credible, they cleaned it up for Johnson, They sealed the documents on several reasons, the power figures that it could bring down, They knew with Kennedy out of the way, Vietnam was a go, and what it was going to do to the Country. Sealing the documents has us where we are today, basically most people look it at as a joke, and that's what they wanted! I do beleive Kennedy was a people's president, other than his moral misgivings ( In which he inherited ) he was on his to being an 8 yr president, but not doing what his politcal backers, who got him elected, wanted him to do, ultimately spelled his dimise! This was an unjust act to all of us as American's and it should never be looked as a joke!

The test was to prove or disprove if the bullet took the path that it did and if it could have made the 7 wounds that it was alledged to of. The bullet turned out to a little worse than the prestine but it was close, I was a big doubter on this but , it had already been anolized, by an animation firm, that investigate's homicides by gunshot. It was pretty clear after this show in 03, that it was over 95% probable. But recent recreation leaves no doubt, but I do not beleive the prestine bullet found on the streacher at Parkland was the actual bullet, I think it was planted to connect it the gun on the 6th floor, in case all others fragmented, in which I think they did!

Originally posted by gtownballer

Does anyone know if Billy Sole Estes is still living?

Billie Sol Estes was born in 1924 and the best I can

tell he's still alive....via "Google" search.

He's EIGHTY years old now and "boasts" that he's

outlived 'em all.

RJ

Originally posted by Five0pd310

Oswald was known to be an average marksman AT BEST. He fired all those rounds at that distance at a moving target with a sub-standard weapon WITHOUT MISSING.

Not likely at all.

Everyone who thinks it was not Oswald needs to watch the special hosted by Peter Jennings...Oswald was not an average shooter..he was very very good...In the servvice he was something like 95 out of 100 hitting a moving target from 200 yards...the shot in Dallas was at 88 yards.

Also an 89yr old man proved you u could shoot reload and aim three times in the time needed to get the three shots off.

Also they proved that the angle JFK was on the third shot that it was IMPOSSIBLE for the shot to come anywhere but the book building.

They also showed that in fact their was fragments from the so called pristine bullet in JFK and the bullet was in fact damaged.

They also showed how Oliver Stone pretty much just did not look at any facts when it came to his movie.