Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

Wow, that's a twist, but I think a solid theory. I think those kinds of behind the scenes people control the world more than we like to think......money talks & they have more than should be allowed. They probably make Bill Gates look poor!

JC

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 shooters minimum, probably though at least 3 were used.

They could not afford to miss or just wound him, no telling how all of this (Vietnam,Cuba) would have played out if he survived.

Too much evidence (now) of poor security on that day...

Too many pcs of the puzzle does not fit

Warren Commision tried to sneak piece it all together for public but the Zapruder film shot it down in a few seconds.

Ask yourself, if you wanted him assasinated would you pick an idiot like Oswald to be a shooter?

I wouldn't want that nuthead even close to Dallas during the actual event. Too unstable, would probably have ratted on everyone within an hour if he knew anything at all

Just my opinion,

good subject though!

The LBJ backed group, once again, thought they had "all the bases covered (up), but the one man that put the "reason in reasonable doubt" proved that the Warren Commission, in all of it's mumbo jumbo, was a total "fairy-tale lie"

My all-time hero here is Abraham Zabruder !!

gunman, grassy knoll had the fatal head shot, Oswald was just lucky to even hit them with one shot....the truth may never be known, since those "in the know" have either disappeared or have passed away.......but there is a photo out there that shows a weird shadow on the knoll with a puff of smoke and what appears to be a person holding something like a rifle.....plus there is the old police photos of "Oswald"......two different men, but very similar......a body double???? It is a known fact that Oswald went to the Soviet Union as well as Cuba a while before the assassination took place......this job was simply too professional and everything that could be conceived as evidence was either destroyed, went missing, or is locked away in classified files........I smell cover-up......

I have seen that picture on a documentary on A&E, in the '80's. Not only was the guy standing behind the "fence", he was wearing a Dallas Police uniform. The thing that made him stand out in the picture was not his DPD uniform, but it was the fact that his hair was "too long" for a Dallas policeman in those days.

guys/gals,

Yes this place exists....120 miles north/northwest of Las Vegas, NV......it is only the test range for our most advanced weapons....I don't believe that aliens are there though.....case example....F-117 and B-2 Stealth bombers were BOTH 17 years old before even being revealed to the public....if you were to see those funky looking aircraft out there before you knew what they were, wouldn't you scream UFO???? Now if you were to think about those two aircraft being that old and tested for that long, can you just imagine the possibilities of what they have out there now???? I have heard of two more of the "futuristic" craft that are out there now, and they are called Aurora and Black Manta....both are hyper-sonic, meaning they travel at upwards of mach 7, which is very, very fast.....1 mach is the speed of sound, which is around 580 mph (I think)....and I have heard that the aurora can even travel around 7 to 10 mach, but it is an unmanned spy plane, the black manta is a future fighter plane I believe......all of this I have confirmed from a family friend that is a retired officer in the Air Force, and if you didn't know, the Navy and Air Force are both connected to Area 51 and S-4 (Site 4), which is another secret test facility somewhere south of Area 51.....bottom line, our military has some kick-butt stuff hiding in the wings....

• 2 weeks later...

They had three teams in the plaza that day (at least) .

One was in the box cars on the overpass.

One was in the DalTex Bldg, (corner of Houston and Elm).

One was behind the fence behind the "grassy knoll".

The shot that hit Kennedy and Connally from the rear probably came from the DalTex Bldg. on the corner of Elm and Houston.

The frontal shots came from the box car area over the railroad crossing and were fired (probably) by Chauncey Holt, Richard Montoya and the most famous, Charles Harrelson.

Harrelson once killed a Judge, who was presiding over a drug trial involving Jimmy Chagra, and whose son Woody, was well known as "the bartender" on Cheers, which he co-starred with Ted Danson.

The "killing shot" came from the grassy knoll. That shot blew the right side of JFK's head open, yet the Warren Commission published in it's "report", with pictures that show Kennedy's head intact with a small puncture type mark on it......

The Zabruder Film clearly showed JFK's head being blown open on the right side on the impact of the shot.

Ahh, 'the one-man, one-gun, bolt action rifle theory" that Johnson's men tried to pass off as the "Gospel".......pleez !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This coming Friday, the November 21st, everyone who is interested, and you should be, should listen to the Amy Glenn Show.

The annual spirited JFK Assasination Debate will be on the table !!

Listen and comment, or just listen to the show !!

Best AG Show of the year, always !!

Today WBAP (AM 820) in Dallas is playing non-stop audio from 12:41 to like 6:30 of what was on their station exactly 40 years ago. I was listening to it before I had to go to work, it was kinda spooky. All the eyewitnesses were saying, "The shots came from the embankment and the picket fence. (Grassy knoll)" And there were reports of everyone they arrested. I almost called in sick to listen to the whole thing. It was awesome.

Let me first say that I do not think Oswald acted alone. I do think there was a gunman in the grassy knoll. But on Discovery, they did prove a marksman could hit a moving target going about 10 mph. I didnt really know if that was the speed the JFK limo was going, but this guy fired 3 shots in the alloted time. They also took a man the same size as Oswald, had him in a building just like the Book Depository (I dont know if thats really true because the other is a museum now), and had him walk briskly to hide the gun, go around some boxes (again, supposedly like Oswald) and go to the second floor from the sixth in about 60 seconds. He wasnt out of breath or sweating. The supposed time that Oswald had to do it was in 90 seconds. On the walk from his house to where he shot the policeman, they showed that he could have done it in 15 minutes easily. It actually took the guy about 11 mins. I think that he was a part of the conspiracy, I just think that he knew when they picked him up at the movie house, that he had been had by his other conspirators. Someone had to have gave him up. He was probably going there to meet one of the other accomplices. He was the patsy. Why would a guy who just killed the president be at a movie theater except to meet with the other folks. Jack Ruby was the one that was supposed to shut up Oswald and he did.

That being said, what would really be interesting is what all Bill Clinton had lied about, and why did all those people involved with whitewater tend to end up like the people involved with the JKF Assasination....My grandmother always told me...once a liar, always a liar....which doesnt speak to well for the Demoncraps man...

Look, our government hides things from the public all the time. It is DEFINITELY possible to pass this off as a lone nut when it was really a conspiracy. If the Russians did it or if the LBJ people did it, the new administration would have had a HUGE reason to hide it from the American people. A little thing like a bunch of eyewitnesses is not going to get in their way either.

I've got a perfect example. When TWA flight 800 was shot down, the Clinton administration covered it up. Many, many, many witnesses said they saw something fired from the ground that went up and hit the airplane. But to this day the government won't admit it.

JC

I've watched the tv in the past few weeks and it's answered alot of questions that I had. I know our gov't. is very good at covering things up, but there are so many people that can't keep secrets!!!! That's why I think the truth would have come out by now if there was a conspiracy. The show this past week on discovery with the sharpshooter, the guy portraying oswald, and all the different angles of possible shots, proved to me that oswald was capable of acting alone!!!! The more you question something the more possible scenarios will occur. That's how rumors, myths, and legends get started. This is a very interesting topic and considering I wasn't born yet when it happened, all I know is from what I have been taught, found out myself, or taught to my students. As for the Live Oak tree that is in the way........ It was smaller when the actual shooting took place. The reason they were looking for Oswald was for shooting the police officer; If the guy was crazy enough for shooting the president, then he was crazy enough for getting caught in a theatre!! He hated our governmental policies, he was seperated from his wife, he attempted to shoot Walker....... He was crazy!!!!!!!!!

I dont doubt Oswald probably had something to do with it. I do however, doubt that he acted alone. Why did everyone run to the grassy knolll thinking that some of the shots were fired there? Why were peoples' testimoney ignored if it didnt go with Oswald acting alone. Where is the autopsy stuff? Why did they clean out the car before it was thoroughly gone over? Why did Jack Ruby shoot Oswald? Why did Jack Ruby fail his polygraph test and it be looked over like it never happened? Why do they have tape in miami from two guys talking that Kennedy would be shot?