Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is still being held close to the vest but no matter who was responsible for the murder it doesn't matter now because all of the parties who could be held responsible or charged in this case are all dead now.

SJL, I would have never taken you for a conspiracy theorist.

The truth is still being held close to the vest but no matter who was responsible for the murder it doesn't matter now because all of the parties who could be held responsible or charged in this case are all dead now.

I agree. There are only two assasinations I question, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. . There is one assasination attempt I question, and it's George Wallace. The evidence is too murky for me to condemn any of them. It's not that I'm a conspiracy theorist, as you've been called. The facts don't add up. There were other people involved. To pin it solely on Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, or Arthur Bremer.

These guys weren't the brightest bulbs. They were funded and they took the fall, for some heavy hitters. Who they were, the F.B.I., local police departments, etc. didn't care. Thus, we have unexplained murders.

• 9 months later...

Today marks the 45th anniversary of the JFK assassination in Dallas. November 22, 1963 is the day the earth stood still when Walter Cronkite gave the word that the President had been shot and killed.

AMC will be showing the Oliver Stone movie "JFK" tonight at 7:00 PM.

Guest Bear_Den

When i was in school (8th grade) we took a field trip to the 6th Floor Museum. This was very interesting to learn about for a young person.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Modern forensic tests have shown strong evidence that the shot came from the same trajectory as the 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository, citing the blood spatter pattern:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/11/13/jfk-forensics-tech.html

It has also been proven using computer and laser technology that the single-bullet theory was in fact possible. Especially note the 3:29 and 4:00 points of the video:

"Computer and laser technology" can "prove" and manipulate anything that you want it to! :D

There are so many questions that still unanswered after watching that clip (I've seen it before as part of the entire program) ... if wish I had more time to address each of them, but here is one:

If this was an open and shut case of a lone gunman, why are there so many "top secret" sealed documents on the assassination?

^ The mind can only wonder....and speculate.

Exactly. Giancana, LBJ, Nixon, Castro, Kruschev, and thousands of more names could be speculated on who actually assassinated JFK. I don't think the world will ever come to a conclusive verdict on who was involved with the assassination of JFK. That's why there is still speculation.

There are so many questions that still unanswered after watching that clip (I've seen it before as part of the entire program) ... if wish I had more time to address each of them, but here is one:

If this was an open and shut case of a lone gunman, why are there so many "top secret" sealed documents on the assassination?

I posted that information in case someone hasn't made their mind up on whether there was a conspiracy or not and (God forbid) actually thought the movie JFK was historically accurate lol My thinking is this: if the assassination was actually a conspiracy, I find it hard to believe that in the past 48 years that a) there has not been even a death-bed confession of that being the truth and b) there hasn't been any conclusive evidence that Oswald didn't act alone. Jackie Kennedy Onassis thought LBJ was behind it, and we may never know any facts about a conspiracy, even if it were true.

Since modern forensic evidence has been proven to be untrustworthy, I now believe that Castro, LBJ, the Mob, the Military industrial complex, and the Russians were all involved. Oswald's was in the movie theater as the assassination happened (or did it really happen? The casket was never opened for proof that Kennedy was actually in it!). All witnesses were killed and the threats to their families have kept their descendants quiet for the last 48 years. All levity aside, I do find it odd that the limo driver slowed down, almost to a stop, until the fatal shot was fired. Not until then did he speed away to the hospital. I would think that he had been trained to get the heck out of there at the first sign of threat or anything happening that was suspicious.