PS 2 or Xbox

Voted4Dubya

The X-Box is better all around game system! I Love sports and if your a sports game player don't even try P2 its not worth your time.The X-Box has all the best sports games there is. The graphics and the GAME PLAY IS A LOT BETTER.A friend of mine got the P2 and I got the X-Box and after he played my X-box he tryed to go and take his P2 back to the store LOL. But its your mine you do what you want to.

better graphics,loading system, and put your own soundtrack on the console= xbox, i have both, xbox kills ps2 by far, even on the sports games, xbox doesnt need a memory card like ps2 does, it gets annoing how my ps2 always freezes up and i like bought it 2 years ago..

Yeah its really about what type of games you are into like someone said earlier. I play a bunch of sports games so the PS2 is what i prefer, plus it has GTA San Andreas.

Halo 2 is a good game but its not worth buying an xbox just to play it.

PS2 all the way!

Originally posted by EVH_Fan

Nintendo GameCube.

I know you didn't just say Game Cube !! Are you 4-real? The X-Box Win's in all spots. You don't need memory cards , the remote is a lot better to use, and I think the Sports games are better on the X-Box not the P2 !

Originally posted by MantleLives4Ever

Also, if you want to play online, you have to pay monthly for the X-Box...it's free for the PS2 after you buy the adapter.

xboxconnect.com its free, all u need is adapter, a ethernet cord and a hub...it operates every live game just like xbox live, and has clans as well...