Your movie-viewing wishlist ????

cheaptrick77

Not so much new & future releases, but vintage movies that you have never seen that are not available on DVD, out-of-print on VHS and/or never air on the cable movie channels.

My most-want-to-see movies/documentaries (in no particular order) :

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Mickey One

The Conformist

Don’t Look Now (available on DVD)

Electra Glide In Blue

92 In The Shade

Mort Sahl: The Loyal Opposition

One of my favorites is Ladybug Ladybug. But it's not anywhere to be found on VHS much less DVD. I've looked on every site on the web that deals with movies and all of them say that it's not available and some imply that it never will be. :cry:

This thought-provoking and only slightly heavy handed anti-war tract is based on a real incident that occurred during the atomic terror of the Cuban missile crisis. The tragedy begins when a civil defense siren is accidentally tripped while a school is in session. The panic-stricken children are immediately sent home. One young girl has an air-raid shelter in her backyard and invites many children inside. A less popular girl begs to be let in, but the first girl makes excuses and shuts her out leaving the terribly frightened child to hide out in an abandoned refrigerator where she dies. (written by Sandra Brennan)

Now I am intrigued !!!

I'll keep an eye out for it ...

I saw it on one of the oldies TV stations one night as I was home alone. It's b & w but I think it added to the drama of it. I was immediately a fan.

I've read viewer's takes on it that were less than flattering. It may be one of those that you either hate or love. Not hardly any musical score and the dialogue is kept to a minimum. It gave me more of an emotional sense of the direction of the movie than a visual / audible one.

I give it

:thumbsup::thumbsup: