"SAW"

MrsPerez

I thought Saw was awesome...ive watcfhed it 3 times since buying it....

and I loved the ending....threw me for a loop....but I thought it was pretty well thought out and pretty clever

Originally posted by Rhino2K4

What is Saw? Is it a Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripoff?

Plot Summary for

Saw (2004)

Adam (Leigh Whannell) and Dr. Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) wake up chained to pipes at opposite ends of a dirty utility room. They soon learn that they have become the victims of the Jigsaw, a serial killer who devises intricate situations to get his victims to kill each other. Pitted against the clock and each other, the two must work to outwit their captor and save Gordon's family, who have been taken hostage by the killer.

Originally posted by poisonednutz10

Yeah, the ending was great.

I saw on a website that there will be a Saw 2 coming out this year.

SWEEEETTTT!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

i was surprised by SAW, i didnt figure it out within the first five mins. like most cliche' horror movies.

even though it was a little ridiculous, and definitly follows as another movie which is HEAVILY influenced by the only truly good movie in its genre "Seven".

Yeah, I was about to say they ripped off Seven. Saw was an ok movie. The acting was terrible. I like the surprise endings, so I thought it was worth the watch.

The thing with the acting is, they didn't have much time or money to work on the film, so they were all first-takes.

Oh well.

Originally posted by ImHereWithTheBanned

I'm glad someone brought up Seven. That was a great movie.

it really just makes all the movies in it's genre look pretty pitiful. if you have seen seven, then its kinda hard to respect a movie like saw which is no where near the caliber of film.

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVED Saw!! It was awesome! I didn't see the ending coming!

I thought is was a very original well thought out movie.

I also have the DVD. I got it the day it came out.

I will most definately see the sequel when it comes out.

it's very rare that you come across a horror movie that makes you think like saw does. you can question whether or not the killer was truly a villain. yes, he did bad things, but only to bad people. and those who survived changed their ways and had a new appreciation for their life.