The Smoakhouse Forums

'movies you thought would be good that disappointed you ??

I posted this subject a L O N G time ago, but it appears that Hackers Of The Fall Of '04 made it disappear . . . :mad:

I thought for sure these movies would be good, but I was very disappointed:

St. Elmo's Fire (hey, I was 19)

Grosse Pointe Blank

I've been disappointed so many times, I just block most of them out.

I'll go with Daredevil. They had made a few good comic movies, Kevin Smith was involved, my hopes were up.

Blecch. Unwatchable, nonsensical poop.

Comic book movies as a rule aren't very good. there have been a few really good exceptions, but the default setting is still blecch.

I don't have high expectations for the Fantastic Four movie. Sin City looks pretty good, though.

:getlost:The Grudge, The Ring (bad ending although there's another 1 comin out), and The Notebook... :love: Yes, I've heard from practically every1 that it's really good, but I h8d the ending... "Our love can do anything we want it to?" So they just let themselves die together?! What's up with that?!?! :suspicious: Kind of dumb 2 me... :shrug:

:getlost:Left one out!: Hero... Dumbest movie eVeR!... U can't follow the plot at all and it's just BoRiNg...:getlost:

• 2 weeks later...

The Blair Witch Project was a MAJOR disappointment! I want the time of life lost back!! Horrible horrible horrible movie!

Also,

Cabin Fever was a huge disappointment also. Compete waste fo time! It was the lamest movie I've seen in a long time!

Since my next entry.....

The Texas ChainSaw Massacre: The Next Generation (not the remake) is completely aweful. Words just can't express how aweful this movie is. I can't watch the whole thing! Its so boring!! It so wretchedly terrible.

cabin fever was STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! like the ending with the gun

Originally posted by EagleFAN8706

:getlost:Left one out!: Hero... Dumbest movie eVeR!... U can't follow the plot at all and it's just BoRiNg...:getlost:

dumb is definitly not a good description. its a great Kung Fu movie, but if you dont like kung fu, then you wont like it, that doesnt make it a bad movie.