'movies you thought would be good that disappointed you ??

cheaptrick77

Originally posted by TheLongRanger
Originally posted by EagleFAN8706

:getlost:Left one out!: Hero... Dumbest movie eVeR!... U can't follow the plot at all and it's just BoRiNg...:getlost:

dumb is definitly not a good description. its a great Kung Fu movie, but if you dont like kung fu, then you wont like it, that doesnt make it a bad movie.

To hard to follow the plot... never understood what the heck was goin' on 'cuz the story line was weird:ugh:

Originally posted by EVH_Fan

The Blair Witch Project was a MAJOR disappointment! I want the time of life lost back!! Horrible horrible horrible movie!

I had a buddy tell me that Blair Witch was a really bad movie but the ending last 5 minutes were the best part and you couldn't get up untill you saw the last 5 minutes which made it a great movie. The jerk lied to me just to get me to watch the God awful thing..............lol.

In regards to comic book movies.............I really hope they dont mess up the new Superman movie. I heard rumors way back when that Nicholas Cage was going to be Superman.............that alone would have ruined it!!!........thank the Lord that's changed!!!!!!!

Originally posted by HighRollin8s
Originally posted by EVH_Fan

The Blair Witch Project was a MAJOR disappointment! I want the time of life lost back!! Horrible horrible horrible movie!

I had a buddy tell me that Blair Witch was a really bad movie but the ending last 5 minutes were the best part and you couldn't get up untill you saw the last 5 minutes which made it a great movie. The jerk lied to me just to get me to watch the God awful thing..............lol.

In regards to comic book movies.............I really hope they dont mess up the new Superman movie. I heard rumors way back when that Nicholas Cage was going to be Superman.............that alone would have ruined it!!!........thank the Lord that's changed!!!!!!!

The new Batman movie looks pretty good, too.