Tattoo

NDN5

I kinda want a tattoo on each arm, don't know if I'll ever get them or not:shrug: Don't really want them when I'm old.

What I'm seeing more and more of is girls with nose peircings, especially at college. Just me, but I don't find that or belly peircings attractive at all on girls:thumbdown: A little tattoo on the hip or ankle would be alright though for me:whome:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Red90fly

I kinda want a tattoo on each arm, don't know if I'll ever get them or not:shrug: Don't really want them when I'm old.

What I'm seeing more and more of is girls with nose peircings, especially at college. Just me, but I don't find that or belly peircings attractive at all on girls:thumbdown: A little tattoo on the hip or ankle would be alright though for me:whome:

If you have any doubt in your mind about getting a tattoo don't get it. I have a few friends that wish they could get theirs removed. I have been thinking about my next tattoos for about 5 years now and only have 3 I am sure about, but I know I will get a few more than that. Research what you like and want, think about what you are going to say to your grandkid when they climb up in your lazyboy chair with you point at the tat and ask what's that.

Also ladies, if you are planning on having kids try not to get the cute little tattoo on your lower belly till after the kids. Stretch marks happen and you wouldn't want to see them going right through your tattoo. Some girls can pull off the little diamond stud in the nose(Kelly Clarkson is one that comes to mind) but others can't and I can't think of many things better than a navel rings on a nice flat stomach, but navel rings are starting to fall off a little and not as many girls that I meet have them anymore. And girls if you are going to get a tattoo on your lower back try and get something other than a butterfly, try to be a little original. Look online at different pics, try not to get too detailed cause colors and lines fade later in life. Research different tattoo artists, talk to them, get ideas from them, and for God's sake make sure they are clean.

Originally posted by Stokes22

I have Bevo on my right shoulder.

Now that is cruel and unusaul punishment. j/k

I worked with a guy a few years ago that got the copyright symbol(c with a circle around it)and his birthday(1981) tattooed on the bottom of his foot. The tattoo artist couldn't believe Zach when he told him what he wanted.

I worked with a guy a few years ago that got the copyright symbol(c with a circle around it)and his birthday(1981) tattooed on the bottom of his foot. The tattoo artist couldn't believe Zach when he told him what he wanted.

I don't care for tattoos or piercings but that ^ is cool

I have contemplated this for years. I just about get one then I back out every time. I had both ears pierced when I was young and when I got too old for that I just pulled them out, the holes are still there but I just don't wear the earrings. I guess its the whole permanent thing that keeps turning me away every time. If I do get one it will be on my back between the shoulder blades.

i feel, if you're gonna get a tattoo then get A tattoo, ( I personally don't have one; but like a USMC tattoo is o.k. - something like that) but these people with SEVERAL as in .... S E V E R A L tattoo's all over their body....YUCK. especially the homemade looking ones

Originally posted by Whitehouse1994

If I do get one...and one of my friends is getting one thursday night...it will be a tribal band or something on my back

what tribe do you belong to?

I think if someone is going to get a tatoo it should mean something to them unless it looks really cool. Tribal designs got old to me when is saw my brothers

Originally posted by kill.switch

I think if someone is going to get a tatoo it should mean something to them unless it looks really cool.

hence the entire reason why I want a tribal design, I dont see why anybody would get one if it didnt mean something to them or they didnt think that it looked *really cool*

what are those tattoos people can get that are not permenant but only stay for maybe two weeks? i think my mom got one on her arm to freak me and my four sisters out... kinda like.. woah! look at how nasty this looks! never get one! haha but for those who wouldn't like the permanent tattoos but want one for a while, try those out. i'm not sure what the name of the is or where you can get them...

Originally posted by Runner4Life

what are those tattoos people can get that are not permenant but only stay for maybe two weeks? i think my mom got one on her arm to freak me and my four sisters out... kinda like.. woah! look at how nasty this looks! never get one! haha but for those who wouldn't like the permanent tattoos but want one for a while, try those out. i'm not sure what the name of the is or where you can get them...

Henna?

Yeah I think that's what she's talkin about. Those are pretty cool but they're kinda expensive...Well, they were when I was around them. They're really big in Panama City (as they prolly are everywhere that there are a lotta tourists like that)...That's where I saw 'em. Maybe they were just so expensive cuz they were in pretty high demand? They do look really cool sometimes tho!

Originally posted by RiderDrumMajor

Yeah I think that's what she's talkin about. Those are pretty cool but they're kinda expensive...Well, they were when I was around them. They're really big in Panama City (as they prolly are everywhere that there are a lotta tourists like that)...That's where I saw 'em. Maybe they were just so expensive cuz they were in pretty high demand? They do look really cool sometimes tho!

Yeah, it looks really cool.... I think you can buy the "do it yourself" henna kits now... but knowing me I'd mess up somehow and it'd come out lookin like a big blob of ink haha.