Tattoo

NDN5

Originally posted by Raider Baseball

I've thought about getting one but when im old it would look rediculous. Just look at an old guy who was like WWII and got one because he was a marine or something. I'm sure it was cool then, but now, it just looks like a bruise.

True that,They like get covered with fat and what not always so unattractive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Texashurdler

Really nice....all the way id prolly get like superman emblem on my chest...lol because we both know i am faster than a speeding bullet.LOL

*looks around arogantly*J/K

:w00t: Only if there are hurdles in the way. :w00t:

• 7 months later...

I have one on my leg with my three childrens names and the year they were born outlined with the State of Texas. I see people looking at it all the time out of the corner of my eye so i'll kinda flex my calf or turn my leg where they can see it better. The women think it is the sweetest thing. I did have one lady tell me that God did not approve of Tatoos. I quickly told her that he didn't aprove of women wearing bluejeans either.

I did have one lady tell me that God did not approve of Tatoos. I quickly told her that he didn't aprove of women wearing bluejeans either.

When a woman says that to me, I just ask if they have their ears pierced.

Personally I think they're okay, if they're tasteful... the ones the guys get that are all over the place up and down their arm, just totally disgusts me, but I'm not married to them either. My husband has one of a buffalo skull on the top of his arm, just the outline and it's okay. He whined about it for a while though after he had it done.

Me, I'm not much into pain. I will say the guys who have the barbed wire around their arm looks pretty good, especially if they've got big arms... wonder what it'll look like though when they're 70... HA!

I don't have a tatoo, but call me sexist, I guess ..... there seems to be more and more tatoos in the world of women in sports and in the workplace. I believe in equality between the sexes in general, but tatoos on women still seem a little odd to me.

I don't put them on a pedestal, but I guess I normally give them a little more credit for common sense than guys. :smile2:

A few observations ..

(1) When I see someone with a cigarette in one hand, a drink in the other .. all the while throwing out several curse words and flashing a new tatoo ..... I normally think it's a guy. The past decade or so, that hasn't always been the case.

Oh well, that's what equality's all about ... in part.

(2) Tatoos are an individual final decision, but like anything else ... especially with teens/college age ... whether it's starting to smoke, take a drink, or sex ... peer pressure has a material IMPACT on the decisions made.

(3) ps ... an inside sports tip on how to tell which women's basketball team has a better chance to WIN THE GAME!!!!! It's the team that has the most women players with tatoos. j/k ... :hmmm: well, now that I think back about the many games I've seen ..... that might be the truth after all.

Tattoos are hot now just like body piercings were. In my opinion, any male/female who has a lot of tattoos just is disgusting to me, but like I said, I'm not married to one either.

Body piercings in the mouth, eyebrows, belly button, etc. I think is just plain stupid, but again, whatever floats your boat, but at least those can actually grow back together.

Already one of my sons is wanting a tattoo when he's 18, and that's fine, as long as I go with him and make sure he doesn't do something stupid. If he comes home with his ear/s pierced, I think his Dad will rip it out... reminds me of the old Cosby show when Cleo got his ear pierced... HA!

I used to want a tattoo in my younger years until they told me I had to be sober... forget that!