Carrot Top

Jeff Foxworthy

Jim Carrey

Adam Sandler

Ray Romano

Will Ferrell

Chevy Chase

Gallagher

cheap..how old are you man? LOL I personally dont find cursing that funny, so I tend to like some of the ones you dont. I am surprised you dont have Andrew Dice Clay up there..LOL JK I do like most of the ones you have up there, cept for the ones I dont know. :puzzled:

My list is this:

1. Carrot Top

2. Richard Jenny

3. Roy D. Mercer - not necessarlily a stand up

4. Jerry Seinfeld

5. Eddie Murphy - mostly his Raw stuff. I still have things I say from that show. Im a dork :smug:

Those arent in any order, just some I like. Rodney Carrington is funny too

Originally posted by Roughneck Forever

I personally don't find cursing that funny...

Yet, Eddie Murphy & Rodney Carrington are on your list... :ermm:

Andrew "Dice" Clay is pathetic. Hicks, Carlin & Bruce are on a higher stratosphere (both humorously & cerebrally) than Clay could ever dream of being. Where Clay uses profanity just to use profanity, Hicks, Carlin & Bruce use/used it masterfully as a means to drive home a point.

BTW -- I am 36 & my comedic tastes have advanced far beyond trite prop comics & "your might be a redneck" humor.

I do think the Roy D. Mercer albums are hilarious, however -- made all the more enjoyable by the fact the Brent & Phil are DJs on a classic rock station...

Man I have all the Roy D Mercer downloaded on my computer and they make me laugh no matter how many times I listen to them!!!!!

George Carlin and Jerry Seinfeld are pretty good and I like the Kings of Comedy too. Cedric the Entertainer is a trip!!

Originally posted by lobo4life

(the Roy D. Mercer bits) make me laugh no matter how many times I listen to them!!!!!

Yep! Funny, funny stuff! :lol:

My co-workers & I quote him all the time ("It ain't funny!", "You better pack a lunch!", etc, etc, etc.).

he's not stand up but Will Ferrell is really funny from SNL. Not only on the show but in various movies as well. But celebrity jeapordy takes the cake for me. I love those SNL skits w/ sean conery. just go 2 kazaa and d/l any of them in the video section of you havent seen these in a while.

Carrot Top is kind of creepy isn't he?

There is a comedian I like named Brian Reagan. I don't see him much anymore - I always thought he was funny.

Daf

Originally posted by RELbacker51

But celebrity jeapordy takes the cake for me. I love those SNL skits w/ sean conery. just go 2 kazaa and d/l any of them in the video section of you havent seen these in a while.

I thought I was the only one who downloaded those :lol:. Yes, those were classic, for a funny one with Burt Reynolds, download the one with John Travolta; the "audio daily double" is great! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are leaving out a great one: Steven Wright. The first time I ever saw him was on The Tonight Show (Carson vintage), and he did his "Let's Get Small" routine. I like dry humour, and he is the king of that kind of stand-up comedy.

• 7 months later...