Hardest thing for you to deal with

Baseballstar6906

That I am never going to be young again. I feel ashamed when I look at high school girls cause I am 25 and that would be considered gross, but man what are these girls eating! I know I am still considered young but I am talking 16 and hitting on older chicks when you would go out with buddies.

And responsibility, I wish I could go back and not have to worry about rent and truck payments, my parents would take care of that for me, man i miss those days.

Anyone else's joints hurt when they wake up in the morning, man my knees and ankles kill me in the morning.

LOL...........YOUR 25 MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........wait till one of the old #### gets on here and starts telling you what for....lol. Nah, I know what you mean, I'm 29 and I tried to jump over our fence the other day. In high school I could have done it with ease. However at 29, well lets just say I ate some dirt......:lol:

1. No Minor League Baseball in Tyler

2. No 2004-05 NHL season

3. Living in a community that feels that High School football is as important to the curriculum as English, Mathematics and Science :ermm:

People talking cr-ap behind your back saying they hate you, then when u confront them or jus go by them they are the best friend you ever had.

And keeping my cool all the time.

Originally posted by cheaptrick77

3. Living in a community that feels that High School football is as important to the curriculum as English, Mathematics and Science :ermm:

Agreed!

And do not forget history class! We must know and under stand our past.

Originally posted by HighRollin8s

LOL...........YOUR 25 MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........wait till one of the old [expulsions of intestinal gas] gets on here and starts telling you what for....lol. Nah, I know what you mean, I'm 29 and I tried to jump over our fence the other day. In high school I could have done it with ease. However at 29, well lets just say I ate some dirt......:lol:

At 50+ you'll give up any thoughts of jumping over that fence. Your first thoughts will be, "Do I really need to get to the other side?" If the answer is yes, you'll take a slow walk around any obstacles to get there. Or, better yet, if you have a teenager, send him/her!

In a sick sort of way, the way my dad died was a blessing. He was an avid deer hunter and he always said he wanted to die doing what he loved the best. He was in our back pasture and him and his buddies jumped a buck and he got a shot off at it. They thought he had missed it but he actually hit it. His friend that was with him told him he'd lost his touch with a gun. Dad laughed and took one step, then fell over dead of a heart attack. He didn't suffer, it was quick and he was doing what he loved to do. It didn't make it any easier but I guess if you could pick how you wanted to go, that would be the way I'd go. Doing something I love.

I got to spend Thanksgiving day with him all by myself while mom went to see family. Then mom spent that morning with him. We both got our time with him. We had no idea we were going to say goodbye and if we had, I dont think the time we got to spend with him would have been as nice as it was. Later that night he died the guys that were with him found his buck he had shot. I cant make sense of any of it and have stopped trying. God knew what was best for him and gave him the perfect death.

I'm sorry if thats sick. ....I guess it's just my way of seeing some silver lining in a dark cloud.

#1HJPURIOD, Colmesneilfan1, if you get a chance, tell them you love them. Spend as much time with them as you can and do whatever you can for them. Sometimes making someone smile is all the reward they could ever ask for.

-not knowing if my grandfather's in heaven/hell....

-wondering if an old friend has straightened up...

-the death of a friend of mine (she was only 18)

-being 87 miles away from my best friend in the entire world (my cousin back at Cedar Creek Lake)