The Lost Ark- soon to be found?

JPure

Originally posted by Wildcat_20

Doesn't it say in the Bible that if you touched the ark, it would kill you?

Ya, I am not sure what will happen if they actually find it. I know I wouldn't be the first guinea pig!!!!!!:unsure:

i never will understand why you guys are so excited about a war that "will flow with blood to the horses neck" seems to me you would want revelations to not come true.

i just dont understand the facisnation with the end of days and the condemnation of unbelievers.

We TRY to convert the unbelievers. They have to make an effort to BE converted. We are looking forward to our reward and want as many as will accept the WORD to join us. However, the time for conversion is limited and it WILL expire. We share the WORD with each and every one of you. You have to acquire the faith to accept it before it's too late.

That would be the Arc of the Covenant that would kill you if you weren't granted permission to touch it. I believe this person is referring to Noah's Ark. (You know..the big boat?)

It's just one of the rumors that floats around and renews every few years. Everyone has been to Mt. Ararat in Turkey and no-one has ever found the Ark. Ice never melts where it "may" be located. And then the Turks won't let anyone go up there to see. Now if it really were there, don't you think the Arabs would have been the first ones to dig it up and sell it? Wake Up America!!

Originally posted by Colmesneilfan1

We TRY to convert the unbelievers. They have to make an effort to BE converted. We are looking forward to our reward and want as many as will accept the WORD to join us. However, the time for conversion is limited and it WILL expire. We share the WORD with each and every one of you. You have to acquire the faith to accept it before it's too late.

AMEN!!! I have been cussed out so many times for asking people to come to church with me its amazing. I didn't push it on them or anything, I just asked if they wanted to come to church with me sometime and all I got was the hypocrite speech!