I have no plans for Saturday

Bilbo

Originally posted by Colmesneilfan1
Originally posted by Bilbo

I'll take golf for 300 Alex,,,,

C'mon Colmes there were only two options, you teach math 1+2=3?

yes, but Ax + By = C. Therefore: golf. :whistle:

No wonder I did so poorly with fractions!!!:updown:

Originally posted by oldowl60

Should be some great high school baseball games around east Texas.

Pass on the baseball, rather water the garden then sit and wait to see the tomatoes split!

Originally posted by Bilbo

Should be some great high school baseball games around east Texas.

Pass on the baseball, rather water the garden then sit and wait to see the tomatoes split!

whats wrong with baseball Bilbo?

It really depends on what type of fishing you are doing. If you are bass fishing or catfishing then you can do both fishing and riding...

See the best bass bite right now is either really early or really late on topwaters in the shallows or around hydrilla, and if your fishing for catfish the best time to catch them is either right before dark or after dark...So you could go fishing early or late and ride your bike during the heat of the day when fishing is slower!!:texans:

Originally posted by SAPACK1

It really depends on what type of fishing you are doing. If you are bass fishing or catfishing then you can do both fishing and riding...

See the best bass bite right now is either really early or really late on topwaters in the shallows or around hydrilla, and if your fishing for catfish the best time to catch them is either right before dark or after dark...So you could go fishing early or late and ride your bike during the heat of the day when fishing is slower!!:texans:

and crappie?( or is it white perch in your area)

Originally posted by SAPACK1

and crappie?( or is it white perch in your area)

Right now the best bite on crappie is during the heat of the day. When they move out of the shallows into the deeper water around brush tops, stumps, or other cover! I have about 12 tops out right now that have been out for years, but in febuary every year I will go out and sink more brush in those same tops to keep them thick... I can usually go out and catch 30 to as many as 150 keepers in one trip, that is more than my limit so I cant take that many back to the boathouse at one time but it is fun to catch em'. I always have crappie filets in my freezer!